JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey all,

Well, here is my introduction.

My name is Mike and I live in Troutdale with my lovely wife. I work in the medical field (in case it wasn't too obvious).

The wife and I originally came from Eastern Oregon, so we were both in families that were big into the outdoors. Hunting, fishing, camping, you name it. We both own multiple firearms and both have our CCW's as well.

We moved here about six years ago. Even though we brought every single firearm we own, we haven't been able to do much shooting since we are unfamiliar with the area. We went out past Estacada a few times, but every place we found seemed pretty sketchy. So, needless to say, we haven't really been back out there.

Anyways, that's about it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you have any little spots that are good for getting away for a day and doing some shooting of all types, feel free to let me know as well. If your looking for somebody to tag along, I'm up for that as well.

Thanks for such a great site, and I'm looking forward to wasting a lot of time doing a lot of reading.

Mike

welcome to NWF ! plenty of people from your area here, and they will be able to give you some tips on shooting areas in your neck of the woods ! you can always go up river ... put a bale of hay in, w/ a target on it , and bang as it goes by ! LOL !
really though , there used to be an old rock quary up by "bridal veil" but last time i did any shooting up that way was 15 yrs. ago.... so i really don't know . the one area we shot at around "the dalles" was shut down 2 yrs. ago . people left to much crap laying around !! one of our major shooting areas here in prineville was shut down last yr. cuz to much crap left around ! with your "outdoor" background .....you know the "drill" ! just get the word out , and someone will point>>>>
enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews