JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
tec22B_zpsff1a52bd.jpg

tec22_zpsddb6e406.jpg

Original Intratec "Tec-22" Scorpion with the pre-1994 AWB threaded barrel (and barrel protector). This pistol is compatible with ALL Ruger 10/22 magazines and drums. I bought it several months ago.

The previous owner reported issues with jamming. I installed a new Volquartsen extractor and a new firing pin/firing pin spring. It now functions pretty well with CCI Mini Mags but it's all about the position of the magazine, so the rounds feed into the chamber properly (regardless of the magazine type). This is a pretty common problem with these guns and I've heard of some folks doing modifications to the magazine well to make sure the magazines seat/feed correctly. I didn't feel like doing that, as long as the magazine is pushed forward (not pulled backward), it works pretty well. Occasionally, the top cover works it way lose after several rounds - but you can just pop it back down. The top cover and barrel have some slight flecks of surface rust. When this thing is lubed and loaded with good ammo, it is very fun to shoot.

The gun will come with:
- Extra firing pin (x 1)
- Extra firing pin spring (x2)

I will also include one super evil "high capacity" magazine for a full price deal or an interesting trade. Seriously, this magazine is PURE evil*...I wouldn't turn my back on it.

Cash: $old

Trades (plus/minus cash):
- Ammo (.22LR, .38SPL, .357MAG, 9mm, 7.62x39, 7.62x54R; I am most interested in a spam can of 9mm)
- 9mm reloading components (in order of priority: projectiles, primers and powder)
- Ruger 10/22
- Taurus 905 (9mm)
- Glock 26 (Gen 4)
- Glock 19 (Gen 4)
- Glock 17 (Gen 4)
- Glock 17 threaded barrel
- S&W 5900-series threaded barrel
- Barrel threading services (only by verified/legit gun smiths)
- Silver
- Surprise me

All trades are at pre-panic prices given that I feel I've priced this firearm at pre-panic value. If you buy this and flip it - that's your reputation. I just want to get back what I've put into it.

Terms: You must have WA DL. No paperwork is necessary, if you have WA CPL. Without CPL, we will complete a simple bill of sale for my records only. You are welcome to have a copy as well.

* - At least that's what the Mayor of Seattle told me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.