JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Tranny Frank, welcome to NWFA. Please keep any drama from other forums off of NWFA. There is plenty to discuss here without getting any carry over from other sites on to NWFA

Okay Trismn, will do, no drama carry over, please instruct Rix to do so as well, fired off a shot in my direction on NWFA just fired back,

Thanks understood,

Frank

And look, the troll is now here.

Well now keep the Drama off this Board Rixxer, thats what Mr Moderator says so hey I am Talking with the Suzuki guys now, things are going real good, so far, have a MOTO .

So You have Identified me as a "Troll" not nice, not nice @ all, so @ least expound and tell me what class of Troll, ???

You have charged me of being "Troll" I am not, or plead Not Guilty, present the facts, the classification of What type of Troll,

I Think your a Troll but dont know it, Troll

Anyway, The Suzuki guys seem to be more receptive to my finding, heres the link, if you want to "Troll" over there and defend your Toyota Sales pals That "Troll" the Internet looking for helpless clueless victims to dupe,

Solid axle grease,

No Drama here

Originally Posted by Rix View Post
Originally Posted by Tranny Frank
Well now keep the Drama off this Board Rixxer, thats what Mr Moderator says so hey I am Talking with the Suzuki guys now, things are going real good, so far, have a MOTO .

So You have Identified me as a "Troll" not nice, not nice @ all, so @ least expound and tell me what class of Troll, ???

You have charged me of being "Troll" I am not, or plead Not Guilty, present the facts, the classification of What type of Troll,

I Think your a Troll but dont know it, Troll

Anyway, The Suzuki guys seem to be more receptive to my finding, heres the link, if you want to "Troll" over there and defend your Toyota Sales pals That "Troll" the Internet looking for helpless clueless victims to dupe,

I think you guys should settle it in the park after school. ........:s0148:

I am merely defending myself against this castigator, who felt the need to post that I am a Troll, I do not feel that I am, If Rix wishes to explain why he thinks I am a Troll, then go right ahead, I am interested in What Class of Troll my accuser believes me to be,

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top