JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the only problems i've had with dual smoking guns is FINDING THEM. not three weeks ago, i was hunting all around beaverton, following their trail of new and old locations, calling the only listed number i could find and getting a disconnected number message, talking to former landlords, trying to find out where the **** they are because they're the only place that carries a holster i'm looking for... never did find them.

now i see their website says they're back at the place their landlord said they'd moved from less than a month ago?

dis some bullbubblegum.

Last time I was there (5 months ago)..... I was OCing inside and they didn't say anything. I thought that was nice. I don't remember seeing much when I was there, a few Glocks and XDs and a rifle or two. It's funny how close they are to Beaverton High School lol

I have used 99 Gun and Pawn on McGloughlin in Gladstone (?) several times. Last time I used them for a transfer it was $20 plus the $10 background check. The whole Dual Smoking Guns thing gave me a bad vibe the last few times I was in there when they were still open. Nice enough guys, but I think they are running on a shoestring budget and I certainly wouldn't give them any money up front for anything.

FWIW, I've used A Cut Above Pawn as my FFL several times. Excellent service, just $20 total fees. YMMV.

Ditto on these guys. A Cut Above was very friendly, reasonable $ and a great experience. Very professional. Don't know a thing about Dual Smoking Guns and can't say.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top