JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the only problems i've had with dual smoking guns is FINDING THEM. not three weeks ago, i was hunting all around beaverton, following their trail of new and old locations, calling the only listed number i could find and getting a disconnected number message, talking to former landlords, trying to find out where the **** they are because they're the only place that carries a holster i'm looking for... never did find them.

now i see their website says they're back at the place their landlord said they'd moved from less than a month ago?

dis some bullbubblegum.

Last time I was there (5 months ago)..... I was OCing inside and they didn't say anything. I thought that was nice. I don't remember seeing much when I was there, a few Glocks and XDs and a rifle or two. It's funny how close they are to Beaverton High School lol

I have used 99 Gun and Pawn on McGloughlin in Gladstone (?) several times. Last time I used them for a transfer it was $20 plus the $10 background check. The whole Dual Smoking Guns thing gave me a bad vibe the last few times I was in there when they were still open. Nice enough guys, but I think they are running on a shoestring budget and I certainly wouldn't give them any money up front for anything.

FWIW, I've used A Cut Above Pawn as my FFL several times. Excellent service, just $20 total fees. YMMV.

Ditto on these guys. A Cut Above was very friendly, reasonable $ and a great experience. Very professional. Don't know a thing about Dual Smoking Guns and can't say.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top