JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Okay, for reasons I do not feel like going into right now, I am looking at placing a surveillance camera somewhere on my property to monitor a particular area. Let's just say that I think my stuff may have gotten jacked during the day when I was at work. I want one that will:

1. Be motion activated (no need to be on ALL the time)
  2. Record video when activated for a set amount of time after motion stops
  3. Send a email or text message to my phone to alert me of activation
  4. Include a video clip or be able to link directly to a live feed from any computer or my phone

It is my intent to gather opinions from those members that have one or are shopping for one and have advice/recommendations/experiences/warnings about specific model/brands of cameras that meet the above description.

Please include any specifics on brand. model, price, where you got it from, and how long it has been in use.

Thanks all!

Need to know a little about the intended installation. Getting power to the camera and signal to the router so you can see it remotely are the limiting factors. If you do not need realtime notification, game cameras are a robust outdoor option. Otherwise, here are some options: Just a satisfied customer

I have installed some wireless inside, but have not ventured outdoors. Different application than what you appear to contemplate.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top