JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I applaud the people new to having a gun for protection I hope a lot of them will also learn to vote better.

Never gonna happen, most leftists are able to easily ignore most if not all faults their leaders have

Half my family vote dem, they own guns & their guns are the ok guns--no way could their leaders ever take their guns is what my deluded dem voting family members believe

I could have fun on this thread but better stay away. :confused:
Better yet I won't say anything but give videos to watch.

Here is a new one that you should scroll down and watch the cops body cam.

Last Edited:

" have to quit posting in the forum section, time to move back to the classified area and just do business. Ammo looks to be a hoax to stir folks up.

Have a great day and. I won't be back."

Might be good advice

Ha ha ha...

Maryland's Firearms Safety Act of 2013 banned "assault weapons" and "high capacity" magazines and put in place a fingerprinting/registration requirement for new handgun buyers. Maryland has a red flag law since 2018.

Ha ha ha ha.

Screenshot_20210520-173028_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Nobody gets it.

We are governed by idiots! Because idiotic people keep voting for them.

Screenshot_20210518-165514_Gallery.jpg

Standby to watch evolution in action because that's where we're headed.

This thread is kind of all over the place, but there are some gems in it.

Bill highlights a concept IMO that gun owners really need to improve on:

Never gonna happen, most leftists are able to easily ignore most if not all faults their leaders have

Half my family vote dem, they own guns & their guns are the ok guns--no way could their leaders ever take their guns is what my deluded dem voting family members believe
Leftists are easy to unite. They are very forgiving. As long as a leftist politician says the correct words about social justice and racial inequality and guns are bad, 100% of leftists will vote for him, no matter whether he's a tranny or a child abuser or an embezzler or an ex-con or a communist. It doesn't matter how bad that person looks on paper, leftists will 100% vote him into office.

The right and center-right are entirely different. Demanding. Thoughtful. Intolerant of a single departure from one position on one issue. For conservatives, a politician needs to be nearly perfect in order to gain mass support, but since none are nearly perfect, mass support never organizes. And so we lose. Time after time. We hold our ground, and we demand that all of our specific requirements be met, while the left delivers wholesale support to any donkey who satisfies three key requirements, and the left wins. Over and over.

Again from Bill:

We actually have the neighborhood watch signs up where I live but I've been here for years and never heard about any neighborhood association meetings
I live in a "neighborhood" of 20 properties dispersed along both sides of a short 1-mile county road.

For about 30 years, the mostly good people here have complained about the small but steady stream of trash that has occupied 2 or 3 properties on this road.

About 5 years ago, someone finally decided to organize sheriff-approved "Neighborhood Watch" on this road, to discourage the occasional break-ins and high traffic rates that accompany the meth trash that always seems to find a place on one or two properties here.

Guess who organized the NW? The meth trash!

We all got letters in the mail, and we all got invited to a meeting in a nearby town, encouraging us to support the NW. It took about 3 weeks for the county authorities to recognize the joke: the NW was organized by the transient trash that created the need for NW.

Sad but true. It all fell apart in about 2 months. Nothing ever came of it.

IMO, this little anecdote exemplifies a current problem in America: the stupid and bad people are better at organizing than the smart and good people.

IMO, something really bad will happen soon that reverses the current trend, but until it does, the smart and good citizens of America will remain self-reliant and independent and disunited and therefore un-represented in processes of government.

IMO - gun forums are a perfect example of that disunity. You have a group of people with shared values and goals, and all they ever do on any gun forum anywhere is bicker and argue.

This is why I'm inclined to think that all forms of human society are destined for eventual failure. Productive people get theirs and become independent, while unproductive people get less, and therefore become easy to unite in support of govt processes that promise to give them more at the expense of the productive people.

2 cents.

Above, I wrote comments in agreement with ideas that Bill was expressing.

Now, about this one:

I've found in the past that the longer I wait to get to know the neighbors, the shorter the amount of time I hafta hate their guts for
...I would say that if you have lived long enough and never met neighbors you can get along with, then perhaps the neighbors aren't the problem.

I'm not picking on Bill.

He expresses ideas I can relate to, and he does it succinctly.

But my assertion is worth some thought.

When the good people can't find common ground, the bad people will, and they will take over.

That's America today, IMO.

nuther 2 cents.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top