JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In Washington state, 640,000 citizens have licenses for concealed carry. 20% of the 640,000 are women.

Last edited by a moderator:
19,482,206 active CCW holders in the USA out of 332,915,073
That's 17% nationally or 5.8 if you know how to math
And looks like we are a little over 10% which isnt bad considering our population is mostly politically misguided.
Even so, I think we will see the number go up substantially..They can't issue them fast enough to keep up with new gun owners that want them. Some jurisdictions are so backed up that they aren't even scheduling appointments until 2022… I'm going to assume that the percentage of women is also going to go up considering the trends in new firearm ownership.

Last Edited:
Yep I keep "hearing " that this push to do away with LEO has lead to a boom in people buying guns and of course in people who want to be able to carry. I have been laughing at both of these as one of the best "unintended consequences " I have ever seen :D

And I identify as a mathmagician… or tactician… or Egyptian
Whatever… my mom thinks I'm special.
This is for you.

participation_trophy_1_1024x1024.jpg

The more who carry, the more who have less chance of becoming a victim.
It has always intrigued me as to why there isn't more research on this fact. Kleck seems to be the only researcher to have published Studies. I would love to see a study showing unarmed crime victims vs. crimes ended by armed carry. The study would probably have to look at the extent of injuries and whether armed carry minimized injury. I think I know what the results would be. Currently the only data we have is the relation between legal firearm ownership in a community and the crime rate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top