JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the last gun show I went to here in Portland they were allowing people to carry BUT, they had a security agent at the door with two of Portland incompetent standing next to her as she asked people and if they answered yes she had them drop there mag and she ran a zip tie through weapon ! and I thought federal land (parks) was good to go just no federal buildings.

the last gun show I went to here in Portland they were allowing people to carry BUT, they had a security agent at the door with two of Portland incompetent standing next to her as she asked people and if they answered yes she had them drop there mag and she ran a zip tie through weapon ! and I thought federal land (parks) was good to go just no federal buildings.

You maybe correct about Federal land, I think something changed in the last year or so, but I cannot remember for sure.
Probably just go to the next gun show like the last one, without saying anything. Everything is so overpriced because of the gun grab situation.
Supply and demand...

The story is a Key Bank in the Thurston area had a sign and an inner door system with detectors that would lock you in if you walked through it with a weapon. Never did find out if that was true or not.

Well since half of the commercial customers probably carry,I don't see this working very well for them.
Or more likely half of all the customers.
I believe that would be unlawful imprisonment anyway.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top