JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great job for both of them! I'm glad to say that I ENJOY helping a noob! Everyone's a new shooter some time. I'm just lucky that I was taught at a very young age by competent shooters.
I like this guys blog, thanks Mike!

You know, in all my years at the range, working as an RO, working as an instructor, or just out shooting this is the kinda thing I always liked to do. The only time I ever looked down on someone or gave a sneer is when I gave them information, and they actively refused to learn.

Oddly enough, one of the best groups I ever had was this big group of mexican guys that all looked like gang members (I don't think they were, I think they just looked like it), but they had some of the most f-ed up guns I'd seen. Same thing, gave them a few pointers, showed them how to maintain them, and they soaked it up like dehumidifier packets on a rainy day.

Oddly enough, one of the best groups I ever had was this big group of mexican guys that all looked like gang members (I don't think they were, I think they just looked like it), but they had some of the most f-ed up guns I'd seen. Same thing, gave them a few pointers, showed them how to maintain them, and they soaked it up like dehumidifier packets on a rainy day.

Sorry, but....:confused::confused::confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:(:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Even Navy SEALS start out not knowing how to shoot a gun. We were all first time shooters once, whether we were 8 or 80. Not every one of us has Bill Gates checking account, so you should buy the best gear you can afford.

Young paduwans cannot become Jedi masters without help. :cool:

That's a good lesson for us all. I'm by no means an expert but sharing the knowledge I have is fun and if I can help a new shooter maybe they can be a little safer. And the more new shooters we get the better we will be come election time.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top