JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Quick warning, it is 3 hours long. More of a history lesson, but some darn good information in it.

Hahaha.
In the FT lauderdale? shooting thread someone was going to Costco for the heavy duty foil.
Man o man you need it for this one.
I love this video. And I'm afraid there might be a little too much truth to it:eek:

Hahaha.
In the FT lauderdale? shooting thread someone was going to Costco for the heavy duty foil.
Man o man you need it for this one.
I love this video. And I'm afraid there might be a little too much truth to it:eek:

Since I don't feel like hours of time I can't get back anyone have a Cliff Notes version of this? Then I can see if it's worth spending any time on when I get real bored at work. :cool:

Definitely worth the watch. Basically goes over how the CIA is more to make sure our richs' investments over seas are protected and second is national security.
Then goes over why Kennedy was assainated and 9/11 which I would be called a "truther" with my views.
( no way in hell the towers weren't demoed by who is a different subject)
Just suggests that wars are the rich taking what they want and making sure their investments are protected
At our costs

It takes a longer approach to show the true wealth of the world and the decisions they make to keep control over people through various means. Mostly money or commodities. Shows how our current history is so very similar to the empires of these past, right in front if our own eyes.

My theory is that these videos are produced by the "rich freemasons of the Bilderberg OWO secret industrial complex" and produced and directed by their Hollywood/ Political/ Egghead/ neocon/neolib Cabal to sell huge amounts of tinfoil and to take our money and make people dependent on the always changing hat style trends foisted upon us by the international fashion police state.:mad::mad::mad:
(should be read out loud without taking a breath)

Last Edited:
My theory is that these videos are produced by the "rich freemasons of the Bilderberg OWO secret industrial complex" and produced and directed by their Hollywood/ Political/ Egghead/ neocon/neolib Cabal to sell huge amounts of tinfoil and to take our money and make people dependent on the always changing hat style trends foisted upon us the international fashion police state.:mad::mad::mad:

You made me laugh. Well done. :s0113:

My theory is that these videos are produced by the "rich freemasons of the Bilderberg OWO secret industrial complex" and produced and directed by their Hollywood/ Political/ Egghead/ neocon/neolib Cabal to sell huge amounts of tinfoil and to take our money and make people dependent on the always changing hat style trends foisted upon us the international fashion police state.:mad::mad::mad:

LMFAO!

My theory is that these videos are produced by the "rich freemasons of the Bilderberg OWO secret industrial complex" and produced and directed by their Hollywood/ Political/ Egghead/ neocon/neolib Cabal to sell huge amounts of tinfoil and to take our money and make people dependent on the always changing hat style trends foisted upon us by the international fashion police state.:mad::mad::mad:
Not a prayin man but.....
The devils biggest deciet is making the world believe he doesn't exist. Believe they aren't bubbleguming you and they have accomplished their goal
And we all are bubblegumed

Definitely worth the watch. Basically goes over how the CIA is more to make sure our richs' investments over seas are protected and second is national security.
Then goes over why Kennedy was assainated and 9/11 which I would be called a "truther" with my views.
Just suggests that wars are the rich taking what they want and making sure their investments are protected
At our costs
Thanks, that saves me wasting any time on it.

At our costs

Sorry, I just gotta.... UGH!!

Apparently we need some bobby pins in this forum:s0140::s0140:
Yeah be excellent to everyone.
I thought we had adults on this forum
What?:s0051:
Knock it off, stop flip flopping, try meeting somewhere in the middle instead of having no clue you're insulting people.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top