JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
See what a little research does? Makes you wonder why reporters don't actually research anymore.

They don't have to! The Liar in Chief speaks and with the speed of fiber optic light all his little minions report whatever comes across they're computer screens! No effort, no thought required. In fact, thought is verboten!:cool:

"For every 1,000 residents in Oregon, there are 11.4 guns. That's 44,811 registered firearms among 3,930,065 people."

what does "registered firearm" mean?

ah ok, I read somewhere else that CBS is probably getting their data from the NFA registry. so 44,811 NFA registered items in Oregon makes more sense. Though of course that makes their number completely wrong and they are probably counting suppressors as well.

back to my regularly scheduled ignoring the media

I have no problem using the MSM for my breaking news and leads on certain stories.

That's OK, as long as you keep reminding yourself, "Everything I'm hearing is a lie. Everything I'm hearing is a lie.Everything I'm hearing is a lie...."

ah ok, I read somewhere else that CBS is probably getting their data from the NFA registry. so 44,811 NFA registered items in Oregon makes more sense. Though of course that makes their number completely wrong and they are probably counting suppressors as well.

back to my regularly scheduled ignoring the media
Well there you go. I was wondering what they meant by "registered".

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top