JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That would indeed be fantastic.

Unfortunately, there would have to be a significant financial incentive for anyone to develop and market it. So, it would need to be priced at a point that would make up for the loss of revenue on all of the existing cancer "treatments" and procedures. It seems to me that the one thing most cancer survivors I know (aside from those that had exceptional insurance or were very wealthy) have in common is that they are broke and probably in a substantial amount of debt to their doctors, hospitals and the companies that provided the drugs/chemicals used in their treatment. Those companies aren't going to willingly give up that revenue.

Just my "wet blanket" thought for the day...

Cancer is a function of your body dealing with a contiminat, and your body's ability to process it! The same thing happens when the body tries to process a virus, only difference is how "It" hides it's self from the bodies defense system!
Every thing your body process has a genetic code contained in amino acids, and both viruses and cancer seem to be able to "Hide" their signature! Figure out how to break that code, you open the door to all sorts of cures!

That would indeed be fantastic.

Unfortunately, there would have to be a significant financial incentive for anyone to develop and market it. So, it would need to be priced at a point that would make up for the loss of revenue on all of the existing cancer "treatments" and procedures. It seems to me that the one thing most cancer survivors I know (aside from those that had exceptional insurance or were very wealthy) have in common is that they are broke and probably in a substantial amount of debt to their doctors, hospitals and the companies that provided the drugs/chemicals used in their treatment. Those companies aren't going to willingly give up that revenue.

Just my "wet blanket" thought for the day...

Seriously this,

I don't think big pharma is going to be pleased theres an actual cure that could potentially work. Even if it kills "most" cancers theres too much bank roll to be made off people dying.

And here's another wet blanket: How many 'cures for cancer' have been touted that're just around the corner?

Answer: Over the years, many, many times.

So what do we still do?

Surgery, poison often referred to as chemotherapy and radiation.

Are the success rates up?

Only in some cases...

Expect to be disappointed, but hope for success.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top