JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FBI Corrects The Record On LaVoy Finicum's Involvement In Bombing Attempt (http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/lavoy-finicum-fbi-bombing-involvement-record-corrected/)

This is an interesting article. Two things I noted is they "thought" Finicum was involved in planning a bombing and 2. The FBI fired two shots and did NOT include that in the information supplied to the joint task force investigating the killing. Not particularly surprising and no doubt the FBI and DOJ finding will mostly be in the tone of: "What difference does it make now?"

I'm guessing when the bullets start flying most of us would flee if we didn't plan on returning fire....
Is there ONE honest man left in the upper echelon of this administration? Moderator: This seemed to fit here but it will maybe end up in the Tavern.

Brutus Out

The FBI didn't set the record straight on anything - all they did was to admit to what they had already been caught doing (agents firing first while Finicum's hands were in the air - the real "hand's up - don't shoot" moment and claiming that he had reconned a bomb site when he was actually at a Rodeo that day ). The rest of the article is not trustworthy as they spin facts to engineer propaganda:

"The day of the recon, LaVoy Finicum had a … I believe he attended a rodeo for either a daughter or family member. So, he didn't go with them on that recon. Another, I want to say militia commander went on that recon, and showed him around the property."
What militia? What commander?

The corruption we see at all levels of Government is sickening.

It is possible to change things in November. I am encouraging all my friends to vote! The current corruption in DC has been at least 50 years in the making. Yes, it is ugly. Self will has run a muck.

...The current corruption in DC has been at least 50 years in the making.

Hmm, I wonder if we are reading the same history books. It looks to me like the corruption in DC has been 250 years in the making.

However, 1. not confident that change will be initiated in DC, they are just riding on the coattails of public action, and 2. This is still a land where the peoples' voices can make a difference. As long as we are willing to stand up for our beliefs, and gracefully "deal with it" when we happen to be in the minority.
The cease fire people should speak out. But, they should be prepared to gracefully deal with it when their wishes are not realized.

Yeah Joe Banjo I also agree with your 250 years figure. In my lifetime however, well over 50 years, I personally have witnessed the cr*p stack up. Could trace it all recently back to the New Deal too. Anyhow I strongly agree with what you say. It is hard for one old gun guy to feel like I can make any difference. That's another reason I support our local Morton Gun Club, the NRA, GOA, and Second Amendment Foundation. Wish I was able to do more. One thing about any "anti" I have ever met is that they are never graceful in defeat. Just grows a new head and keeps at 'cha from yet another direction. Perhaps that is why it took Hercules to defeat the Hydra! Pops

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top