JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1. The military admits that the alarm they had for CC was unfounded. They have now changed and you don't hear/read about this concerning military.

Got a link? Closest one I found was this one that said many bases have not done much to prepare for CC:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/not-all-military-bases-plan-for-warming-watchdog-finds/

3. Climate will change. It sucks. Get over it. Is it changing now... the trend analysis lacks enough time to really tell. It could be any short term trend will then reverse a few years later. We don't really know.

True. Climate has always changed. That's a powerful argument against man-made CC.
Another one: The fact that you can buy carbon offsets proves it's all about the money.

Ye Olde SUV's must have been the culprit.

cgKa9Im.jpg

Here's another article Saying that it's not our fault, well mostly. Finnnnnn-land!!!! :s0138:

Here's another article Saying that it's not our fault, well mostly. Finnnnnn-land!!!! :s0138:

¯\(°_o)/¯

Anyway, as a good friend said, "Most online communities aren't about dialogue but about group-masturbation around whatever idol they've rallied around and trolls who insert themselves into it for the lulz. There's no value in that."
I tend to agree; good luck.

Call me pessimistic but if the government tells us something is true, it's a lie.
If they tell me something exists, it doesn't.
Politicians lie more frequently than 4 year old kids.
The only difference is 4 year old kids are smarter.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top