JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the kind words and sorry to hear your order is stuck in transit. Mine arrived much faster than I expected because all the reviews said it was great but took forever to arrive. I think the average seemed to be about a month or even a bit longer. While packages have been arriving on time for me, I can't imagine the virus, social distancing, and an increase in number of packages being sent are helping the situation at all. Especially in New York.

Good luck.

Have you fired your pistol with the imitation brace yet? I paid $129 + sales tax + shipping for my SB Tactical SBA3 AR brace. I ordered a few parts for my pistol and shipping wasn't that costly anyways.

I've said numerous times, products that are sold by one entity or another, are made over seas. Who's to say whether a mold was sold?
SB (add brand name here) could offshore their creations, with no binding terms to create "clones"
I've dug deep in-to different items related to guns.
Like big box stores, cheapest, most convincing wins marketing.

By name brand
Support xxxx
Buy locally
Support USA motto
I call bullsh!t, actually.

I typically buy US made products, but that doesn't mean products made in other countries are inherently inferior or that products made in the US are automatically superior. I own quite a few pieces of equipment from SB Tactical and have never had a problem with them. I think they have done great things to grow the pistol brace market and I wish them all the best.

This order was as much out of curiosity as anything. No, I have not fired my pistol with it in place, but it isn't an item that sees a lot of stress and strain during a typical range session. My observation is that this is a fairly accurate imitation of a real product. If someone was really into airsoft and couldn't afford to put a real SBA3 on their airsoft AR pistol, this would work great in that role. For that matter, I see no reason why it shouldn't work on a fully functional AR, although I would encourage the purchase and use of a tested product with a known company backing it if I had any concerns about reliability or legality. At least people have more details about what's out there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top