JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not employed by 3 Gun Nation. I just figured maybe just maybe this was the type of forum that had members that liked to shoot and would possibly be interested in shooting 3 gun. I guess you're not one of those types?

If there weren't ads in the show would it still smell like Spam? I think its pretty awesome that regular Joe Shooters are getting covered by a Nationally televised deal like 3 Gun Nation. Just one more reason to get off the sofa or out from behind the computer and go shoot a match.

If there weren't ads in the show would it still smell like Spam? ...

Yes. Low post count, starting the thread in GD instead of Competitive Shooting and just a generic "hey look at this". Whether intentional or not, your post looks just like SPAM. It's also entirely possible that you'll turn out to be a great member here and most of us will enjoy your contributions. Next time if you explore the site a little more, find the right area and include a little more in the initial post, you'll probably get a completely different reaction.

I would definitely get into this if they brought it to my Gun Club, I think the novice division would be a hoot. It's kind of what I do at the range most days that I go, some combination of Pistol, Shotgun and Rifle.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top