JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not employed by 3 Gun Nation. I just figured maybe just maybe this was the type of forum that had members that liked to shoot and would possibly be interested in shooting 3 gun. I guess you're not one of those types?

If there weren't ads in the show would it still smell like Spam? I think its pretty awesome that regular Joe Shooters are getting covered by a Nationally televised deal like 3 Gun Nation. Just one more reason to get off the sofa or out from behind the computer and go shoot a match.

If there weren't ads in the show would it still smell like Spam? ...

Yes. Low post count, starting the thread in GD instead of Competitive Shooting and just a generic "hey look at this". Whether intentional or not, your post looks just like SPAM. It's also entirely possible that you'll turn out to be a great member here and most of us will enjoy your contributions. Next time if you explore the site a little more, find the right area and include a little more in the initial post, you'll probably get a completely different reaction.

I would definitely get into this if they brought it to my Gun Club, I think the novice division would be a hoot. It's kind of what I do at the range most days that I go, some combination of Pistol, Shotgun and Rifle.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top