JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme kit on sale at Bi-Mart today. $ 269.00 Regular price is $319.00. Comes with pretty much everything you need including the book...... Gonna go fast!!!

RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme kit on sale at Bi-Mart today. $ 269.00 Regular price is $319.00. Comes with pretty much everything you need including the book...... Gonna go fast!!!

Saw the ad today and was going to post the same thing! Very good deal, and everything you need except dies and components. If I was starting all over again, I think I'd start here.

Saw the ad today and was going to post the same thing! Very good deal, and everything you need except dies and components. If I was starting all over again, I think I'd start here.

I agree with that sentiment. I started with a Dillon 550 and educated myself, sometimes the hard way. And I still needed a single stage for the three rifle calibers I load. I think perhaps many folks feel a progressive is the "magic pill" for reloading, when in fact it is slightly less than that, and the importance of a single stage is oftentimes overlooked. Just my opinion. I love reloading no matter what I use!

This is the second great condition RCBS single stage I have bought off this forum.. as I said he still has several and is in Yelm, I forget his handle but if you do a search for presses for sale I bet it comes up

$45 and he even delivered it to my home in Lacey. Excellent condition and even has the primer tool, just needs the dust cleaned off. RCBS JR3 US made quality

2013_12_04_255_c3879ccbd70e206a2682.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads