Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Interested in learning more about what makes a quality 1911

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by vmonte, Jan 9, 2013.

1. vmonte

vmonte Beaverton, OR New Member

Proud to be a new member of Northwest Firearms and hope learn much from the member community. I am retired from Nike living in Beaverton and hope to use my membership to learn more about what makes a quality 1911. I have an AR15 that I bought new 11/08 that has never been fired. I plan to list it in the classified section in order to help fund my future 1911 purchase. I am a member of the Clackamas County Public Safety Training Center and do most of my handgun shooting there. I also volunteer at the Washington County Sheriff's Office as a means of giving back to the community. My son-in-law and grandson are my shooting buddies. Thanks again for the opportunity to be a member of this forum.

2. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Welcome! Gold membership with your first post!? What a way to introduce yourself! BTW, supporting memberships have more features/options like having an avatar.

3. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member

Welcome Aboard!!

4. vmonte

vmonte Beaverton, OR New Member

Thank you! My first challenge is negotiating the site to figure out how to post a classified ad.