JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Huh ? not sure I follow you, the link says I don't have permission to view it ?

How can I get in trouble for researching DIY armor ? I know if I'm shooting at some of the public places that you are not supposed to shoot at anything other than commercially manufactured targets and paper but besides that issue am I forgetting about something ?

Edit: from reading the URL I think I figured things out, I think it was a joke? (I am blonde though so it is quite possible that I'm completely failing to grasp whats going on)
Fixed the link.

Wish that were true, but OP here could get in a lot of trouble even now having posted his idea publicly. Oregon Engineering Speech - Institute for Justice

Woah, seriously ? like reading that I was sure it was an article from The Onion or something but my god, are there not more important things to spend tax dollars on ? Whoever initiated the investigation should be fired and forced to pay back the taxpayers for every cent that was spent on the investigation.

And buy us cookies

And ammo

Maybe consider an AR500 backpack armor?

AR500 Armor® Backpack Armor

I've taken to wearing a 10x12 AR500 plate in my every day backpack. Fits perfect in the bladder sleeve, don't use a bladder anyways. Pretty comfortable.

Various reasons due to my workplace, just a little bit of extra risk mitigated. Several active shooter alerts in the past year, one false alarm one domestic non staff.

Partial lock downs due to other activity (possible retaliation) are much more common, >10 per year.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top