JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
INTERCEPTOR OTV body armor in digital ACU size large with throat, neck and groan protector in near mint condition, I also have a set of Israeli full sized rifle plates that fit very nice and I will toss in a apron style LBE with 4 M-16 variant magazine also in ACU

Open to all firearm offers

I am having issues with pictures but can email better ones if you PM me your email address.

Thanks
Jay

acu.jpg

Just to clarify, this is a full soft armor set? And the rifle plates you mentioned are the ceramic plates or just the metal impact plates?

Also it's cool if you are not sure but they usually have date of manufacture on it, you wouldn't know when would you?

And finally, what trade value are you hoping for or did you have in mind?

Thanks!

O7 on the date and the plates are metal and yes without the plates its a full soft armor set. I'm pretty open on the offers but wouldn't mind nice AK variant or decent AR doesn't have to be special and I don't mind poly uppers and lowers or off brands, cheaper 1911's and really all sorts of pistols, defense shotguns, AR variant optics, sub2000 or just let me know what you want to trade.

BTT

also looking for:
Garmin Rino's
Fresh MRE's and Mountain House number 10's
Brand name multi tools
Packs and other quality bug out goods
Netbooks
Nightvision

Added trades:
Garmin Rino's
Fresh MRE's and Mountain House number 10's
Brand name multi tools
Packs and other quality bug out goods
Netbooks
Nightvision
Berkey water filters
Mylar bags, fresh oxygen absorbers gamma seal lids
Camo tarp
Solar chargers
PMags,drums and beta
CQB optics and MPO kits
Sub2000
Defense Shotguns
Wheel guns and semi auto's
Mac 90's
Trauma goods and first aid
I think you catch my drift so let me know, I open.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top