JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I recently traded a 9mm I loved for this interarms walther PPK dated 1992 on the test target from walther which is included in the factory box. As I needed a small lightweight solid pistol it was a perfect trade. I went and shot the gun today and put around 50 rounds through it of various ammo. Everything shot perfectly without a single problem. Perfect gun for me! I came home and showed the wife my new carry pistol that was the kind she had known I had been looking for.

Well...She was unhappy. As a gift she had got me the sig .380 I had been wanting and had not yet given it to me. So now I have no 9mm and two of the finest .380s you can buy. Of course I have to keep the one my wife got. I do not need two though. So I am wanting another 9mm of similar value to this 98% condition PPK.

Guns is beautiful and previous owner bought new and took amazing care of this piece. almost new condition with everything that came with it 20 years ago.

I like CZs, Sigs, Berettas, The right smiths, never had an HK but heard good things. Rugers, maybe a nice handgun caliber rifle. Open to trades of equal value. Please no lowballers. These guns sell for 600 easy. Not trying to get near that in trade but just want a good make/model condition 9 or 40. Maybe 45. Wheelguns of value might interest but must be 357. Maybe the right tactical rifle

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.