JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
We are a new vendor on the site and we have a some of the Interarms AK 47's and AK 74's in the Red/Brown wood stocks for sale. Below is the info on them and a link to purchase them.

Since we are new here and would like to give a little something back to the members I want to offer a small discount on orders. From now until August 11th, 2011 we will waive the 3% maintenance fee on all credit card transactions (money order, cashier check, bank check are always free of charge).

Interarms AK 47 On sale for $560.00

• Bright Red/brown wood stock set
  • Marked with Poland 11 Arsenal mark
  • 16 inch chrome lined barrel
  • Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty
  • Parkerized finish
  • Includes one 30 round mag
  • 7.62 x 39 caliber
  • Great traditional AK 47 rifle and much better quality then most out there and at a great price
  • Shipped in Plano hard case for protection.
AR_47-wood1.jpg

Interarms AK 74 On sale for $600.00 we are sold out of the Interarms AK 74 at this time.

• Bright Red/brown wood stock set
  • Marked with Bulgarian 10 Arsenal mark
  • 16 inch chrome lined barrel with removable tradition AK 74 brake
  • Limited Lifetime Factory Warranty
  • Parkerized finish
  • Includes one 30 round mag
  • 5.45 x 39 caliber
  • These are a good step up from the less expensive imports that are available but at a cheaper price that some of the other imports
  • Shipped in Plano hard case for protection.
AKM_74-_wood1.jpg

To place an order please go to RRC Firearms, if you would like to pick up locally and completely the transfer with us please select Local pickup Only under shipping and then please email or call to make and appointment for pickup.

purchased a waffen werks ak from rrc monday, was able to look the interarms rifles above and look at the waffen werks rifles aswell ( I live 7 miles away) the finish on the waffen werks is great cant beat the gun coat, rrc was easy to work with and honest. If you are looking at the waffen werks rifles I was surprised to see that the comps were not the zig zag chrome lined versions availible on the origional bulgarian 74's but every thing was straight, gun kote everywhere, under hand guards even the cleaning rod, nice rifle. Would do buisness again with RRC thanks Richard
Justin

RRC - I'm ordering an IAC 47 wood, how does the 3% get deducted? Do I have to call or enter something in my checkout cart? Does the buttstock have a storage hole for a cleaning kit? I'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

RRC - I'm ordering an IAC 47 wood, how does the 3% get deducted? Do I have to call or enter something in my checkout cart? Does the buttstock have a storage hole for a cleaning kit? I'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

I have the 3% charge turned off now so it will not charge you for a Credit card transaction and there is nothing to enter or do on your part.

Yes there is a hole in the buttstock for a kit. And consider the Plano case for extra padding and protection.

Thank you!

Rich

after closer examination of my new waffen werks ak I have noticed that the barrell is canted the lower hand guard retianing plate is turned left when looking down the barrell. I called waffen werks they are going to send me a ups label, told me to send the rifle to them and they would take care of me. Impressed so far with there coustomer service. Look out for this before you buy, it was hard to see untill I went to change hand guards. But either way sounds like waffen werks will take care of you
Jusitn

Justin,
Sorry about the problem you ran into; but glad to hear that Waffen Werks is standing behind their products, I was impressed with their service when I spoke with them which is why I wanted to offer their firearms.

We do our best to make sure that we are offering high quality firearms but some time things like this get missed. If you need any help from us on this please let us know.

Thanks,

Rich

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.