JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale or trade is a 7.62x39 I.O CASAR semi-automatic rifle (basically an American made AK). From what I understand this AK is a grade above the average WASR-10. This rifle has ZERO mag wobble. Reciever is stamped. Bought it several weeks ago from the original owner who had put 100 rounds through it. I've put exactly 80 rounds through this bringing the total mileage of this gun to under 200 rounds so it's still being broken in. All furniture is polymer. Previous owner installed G3 HK style sights which are adjustable for 100, 200, 300, and 400 meters. Comes with bird-cage muzzle break, sling and for $20 extra, 40 rounds of 7.62x39. 3 mags come with; 2 metal, and 1 polymer TAPCO mag. Both metal mags fit very nicely but the polymer one doesn't click in. I suspect taking a dremel to the backside of the polymer mag would solve the problem. Only including it in this sale because I have no use for it. Regardless of the extremes this gun was designed for, I have kept the bore and the gas tube very clean. This rifle's bore reflects it's low round count.

Trades considered:
SKS with low mileage and chrome lined bore (no pre-1970 yugoslavs)
Pump-action 12 gauge
Lever action rifle
Makarov
Any working revolvers chambered in .357 or .44 magnum.
Whatever else you got just offer, the worst I can do is say no.

Located in Seattle but frequently go as far south as Olympia. Would love to move this during the weekend or ASAP.

Cash price: $490 or $510 with 40 rounds of 7.62x39.

PM me your offers!

P3180583.jpg

P3180585.jpg

P3180574.jpg

P3180577.jpg

P3180584.jpg

Several people have told me they want it, I've sent several replies. Whoever replies to me first will likely get it I'm trying to sell this thing before tuesday.

Unfortunately I can no longer sell this rifle, going on vacation for three weeks abroad. I've had three buyers back out this weekend but if I decide to post again I'll let you know first rover. Thanks for the interest though guys.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.