INTENS A FIRE FOR RUGER MINI 14 & 30

Reactions
Has anyone used these? Thinking of putting one in a mini 14 ta
ctical.INTENS A FIRE INC. THIS IS A RETIMING SPACER THAT DROPS IN A SLOT BETWEEN SECONDARY AND PRIMARY SEAR 2 MINUTE INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL. THIS ALLOWS YOU TO FIRE WHEN YOU PULL TRIGGER AND FIRES WHEN RELEASE TRIGGER, TWICE AS FAST AS SEMI,

Reactions
Sounds like it could be an illegal machine gun or the very least making the gun operate not how it was intended to do.

Reactions
I wouldn't touch it. Also, press the key just to the left of "A" on your keyboard before typing again, no need to yell at everyone.

Reactions
Not even a little interested in this, it forces you to fire two rounds every time the trigger is pulled, and you should NEVER be forced to fire if you don't want to, aren't ready, something changes downrange after the first shot, ect.

MountainBear

Reactions
Release triggers have existed on competition shotguns for years. That being said, if your not used to it, all you'll accomplish is aerating something that you don't mean to. Try it if you like, but do yourself a favor. Do it by yourself, and in a safe area with huge backdrops...

Reactions
Yeah I've done it with a staple bent into the number 7 shape. The staple needs to be the correct thickness, I must have gotten lucky w that on my first try.

It worked reliably, I don't remember a stoppage. It's as safe as you are but only YOU should shoot it because you wont forget that it's firing on release. If you decide you don't want a second shot it's a bitc to drop the mag and clear the chamber while holding the trigger back. You can also hold that trigger back and w the off hand pull back the bolt and lock it with that button on top. Not easy either way, I suppose you could switch on the safety and make sure to keep that thing pointed downrange while releasing trigger but I never thought to try that till just now.

Bottom line is that it's not worth the PITA.

It's legal, the rifle fires with each trigger action. One action to pull, one action to release. Someone once wrote to the ATF asking and ATF sent back a letter saying the same thing I just did. I still have a copy of that letter and I would always take it w me when I went out shooting.

Don't spend any money on this, you can do the same thing yourself and most people (like me) remove it after the novelty wears off. You cant hit anything firing that fast so whats the point unless you like burning up ammo.

I got good at pulling trigger, reengage target, release trigger, repeat. And it was just a touch faster rate of fire than semi-auto. But again, whats the point? It's not worth the downsides.

CLT65

Reactions
Yep, that modification is a novelty that's been around about as long as the Mini 14. It is legal and won't damage the gun. I can see how it could be considered dangerous, and I can't see any practical benefits either. The novelty of emptying a magazine in a couple seconds is fun, but wears off pretty fast, especially at the current price of ammo. I don't like any kind of uncontrolled firing, myself. I recently saw a young guy do a "mag dump" as he called it, and half the rounds went over the berm into the wild blue yonder. :(

UPCOMING EVENTS

Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Always a pleasure to visit.
    :s0015: I've used this shop for many years, never had an issue. Great prices, everyone I've met working there has been top-notch, and I do like...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    My Go To For FTF Transfers and The only FFL I ship to.
    I use a Cut Above for Everything firearm related. I'm in there for something at least weekly. The team is great and the prices are great. You...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    They make transfers very easy
    My preferred place for transfers. The staff has always been very friendly. Even with the background checks sometimes taking forever, they are...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    1.00 star(s)
    met a member to sell a gun
    worst experience I have ever had treated as tho i was stealing from them have you ever met someone and with that initial moment you know there's...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome store
    been shopping here for years now, so has my grandfather. they provide excellent services
Top Bottom