JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey guys!

Finally got a new GPU so decided to rebuild a perfectly fine 6mo old build to utilize DDR5 and a new 12th gen i9. Significant overkill for the web browsing I do 99% of the time but had permission from the wife so I pulled the trigger!

These parts had very little wear in the short time I had them and work flawlessly. Is a very solid start for anyone looking to build a new PC. I would like to sell the CPU, RAM, and motherboard together so I won't be splitting these core parts up. The AIO and PSU I could sell separately.

I also have a brand new, sealed, MSI 360mm AIO CPU water cooler and a used, but complete 750W Corsair PSU (not pictured). With everything here, all you need is a case, hard drive, peripherals, and GPU for a complete build. For a good offer, I can toss in a used corsair mechanical keyboard and a logitech G502 wired mouse, if needed. Happy to build the PC for buyer with their additional parts or provide technical support to buyer throughout the build, if necessary at no charge.

Into these parts last summer for $1340. Would like to recoup $900obo in cash or trade for everything. For trades, I like HK, Walther, and Steyr pistols but feel free to shoot me an offer with what you have! No AR's please. I will pay FFL transfer on any firearm trades.

I love this place and would like to give back a little... so I will buy both of us annual bronze memberships to NWF with a cash purchase!

20220326_165916.jpg 20220227_130346_HDR.jpg 20220227_130337_HDR.jpg 20220227_130317_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top