JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This guy hit my email this morning:

1629221392157.png

(https://www.bauer-precision.com/b-t-spr300-pro-integrally-suppressed-rifle/)

And, besides the fairly cool factor going on here...and the ridiculously small package this would be folded and taken down...I just can't fathom why I'd want one. What am I missing here? Cool for sure...but any other solid use cases?

@Reno - this seems to have your name on it. Not sure why, but it's there.

Ah yes, B&T, the only gun manufacturer worse than Q and HK when it comes to pricing.

This is one of my grail guns.. soooo cool!
Been eyeballing a shorty 300blk bolt gun for a minute now, but if/when I get or build one… My budget will be significantly less than that, and it's going to have to share a suppressor for a while.
I love B&T, and integrally suppressed pews.. in fact I have a GHM9 that I'm looking at getting the SD kit for in the near future, but ya… price is a bit steep to say the least. However…like the aforementioned Q, and H&K…they do seem to retain their value, and there is no shortage of fan boys with deep pockets in line to get them.

Kinda crazy that you could buy 2 and a half of these for the same price (Innovative Arms REM700 .300BLK):

View attachment 1013862
Dat takedown though (on the B&T). Although, in looking at Randy's custom takedowns (his start at $2400)...I'm thinking it might be possible to come in under the B&T price going that route. Still a lot of cash...but a cool gun that kind of reminds me of a pirate blaster.

I'd be happy with Rem Arms making the model 7 again in 300 black with a can hanging off the end of it!

This guy hit my email this morning:

View attachment 1013746

(https://www.bauer-precision.com/b-t-spr300-pro-integrally-suppressed-rifle/)

And, besides the fairly cool factor going on here...and the ridiculously small package this would be folded and taken down...I just can't fathom why I'd want one. What am I missing here? Cool for sure...but any other solid use cases?

@Reno - this seems to have your name on it. Not sure why, but it's there.
Offfhand, I'd say urban sniper, where buildings and other obstructions limit distance to subsconic 300 BO range. Folding makes it easier to conceal while the sniper gets in and out of position. A second use would be as part of a "get home" scenario. Third would be poaching.

Price is stupid but concept is cool.

If I had 5k to spend on a SINGLE gun it would be this guy.
1629249405073.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top