JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check with your Insurance agent for extended coverage for guns, jewelry etc. NRA members get included $2500 coverage and you can increase it. Or spend the money on a gun safe.

When I checked with my agent about insuring firearms he wanted me to provide the serial numbers of all the guns that I had and whether or not they were registered. No thanks decided to go with a very well built safe bolted to a concrete
floor in a hidden room.

Theft is my primary concern. I travel for weeks at a time, sometimes lugging a rifle or two along with me.
I also have a 45 minute rated gun safe, but when nefarious people may have undisturbed ed access, a safe doesn't mean jack.
I've been with the same State Farm agent for 30 years. The adder for toys is expensive through them.

Our Oregon mutual policy allows $30K for items like firearms in addition to the regular coverage for fire and theft.

The NRA $2500.00 policy wouldn't cover my Winchester Model 1895 think how jealous the others on the rack would be.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top