JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
where is the best place to train in the southern Oregon area? Looking for pistol training with a good instructor.:huh:

Depends what you want to work on.

Defensive - <broken link removed>
Very good reputation from everyone I know who has been there.
Oregon Firearms Academy LLC
I have taken one of their classes and know a couple of there instructors, very good school and they really care.

If your just looking for instruction in a particular firearm or a particular shooting discipline I'd pick a club and start asking around for an experienced shooter who teaches individuals. That approach is a lot more effective for fine tuning your gun handling skills.

where is the best place to train in the southern Oregon area? Looking for pistol training with a good instructor.:huh:

Oregon Firearms Academy.

Check out the website. If there is something of interest, or you have questions, call them. They are always willing to help and will guide you to a course that you might be interested in. They do add courses as the year progresses. Great courses and although you are there for a serious subject, they make it fun also. Well worth the travel and cost. And it takes me nine hours to drive there.

Peter

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top