JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For Sale ads are about worthless without pictures, so I thought I would put this together to help people out.

1. Pick a photo hosting site lite and upload the photos you want to post.

2. Selct the photo you want to insert in the ad and RIGHT CLICK on "IMG Code".

3. PASTE that link into your ad and you are done. Repeat steps 2-3 to post additional photos.

It really is that easy!!

Thanks for doing this. I and I am sure alot of folks have trouble with pictures using just this website. I have been using phtobucket but i have copied the link to photo bucket and inserted the link into the ad.

Pete

Thank you.

It's not hard, and with a free account @ photobucket it's, well...FREE!
If you have a slow 'net connection where sending pic's in email form is a pain, this is the way to go as you only need to upload the pics once, then just send them the "direct link".

IMO, even crappy cell phone pics are better than nothing....

OK ... I reached my quota for photos posted with the ads ... How do I delete pictures that I posted with ads that I closed/sold the items? When I go to attachments in my profile, it allows me to delete ONLY pics for the current ads, whereas for past ads, it doesn't allow me to delete those pics.

Please let me know...

You have to go back to your ad and re-open it. Then go to your attachments and delete the photos you want. Then go back and reclose the ad. Basically your ad has to be open before you can delete any photos.

While I agree photos are best...
I drive truck and do everything from my (almost smart) phone.
I can't seem to upload photos or just use them right off the phone.
I'm sure it's operator error but, even following the above directions, it's just not working?

This is what I use:

You can attach pictures to a post but, you can post much better pictures by following these steps.

1. Go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting (there are other picture hosting services out there that will do this also)
2. Click on "Choose File", choose your picture. type a tag (It can be anything, not important) choosing to resize to 640x480 (Message Board)
3. Click Upload Now.
4. It will give you the results of the upload. Copy the code for the picture. It will be listed as "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards".
5. Paste that code into your post.
6. Submit the post.

That's it!

I have seen plenty of folks that put up firearms for sale that can not figure out how to post a photograph and the say they will Email you pics, and i guess they can not figure it out as well.
How can i post a photograph without a link, like i have seen others on here do? I have tried photobucket and have failed every time, even with the provided instructions listed here. I have figured out how to post a link from a public FB account i made to see if that would work and it did provide a link that worked. I would really like to avoid the link option and just post an actual photograph.
Any help would be wonderful!
Thank you in advance.
M67
I am assuming you want to embed a picture, displayed in the ad without having to click on anything, correct? join photobucket and follow the instructions from the original post. If you're still having trouble then PM and i'll walk you through it. Goodluck

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top