JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Instagram Now Banning Photos Of People At Gun Ranges, Claiming They Promote "Violence"
190919insta.jpg
...as war on the 2nd Amendment kicks into high gear.

via Zero Hedge Articles | Zero Hedge

Glad I dont have any social media aside from youtube and dedicated gun forums.

The great virtue signal-cucking of social media is just insane. I wish people would wake up already.. but they are too fueled by their shallow narcissism and sheepish tendencies to do so.

As long as they don't take away the gunbunnies!!!

I can't wait for the great big Internet EMP.
Sometimes I think back to the days before cellphones and 24/7 internet and think to myself, damn things were so much better back then.

The times when you actually had to know where someone was to call them.

Lawful use and practice of the 2nd Amendment right: encouraging violence.

Throwing gang signs to show your level of thug-ness: encouraged cultural diversity.

:rolleyes:

Glad I dont have any social media aside from youtube and dedicated gun forums.

The great virtue signal-cucking of social media is just insane. I wish people would wake up already.. but they are too fueled by their shallow narcissism and sheepish tendencies to do so.

Oh, but they are already "woke". I wish they'd take their woke asses back into their bedroom and crawl back into the crib they obviously just crawled out of.

Never banned mine.
You're probably not famous enough.

But really - it's probably because one of the followers reported the image. Automated reviews could have flagged it down after that. And if you get an SJW during manual review, then it could stay down as well. Seems that often, after making a fuss to the company, these things are put back up.

The LEFT frequently calls/labels opposing views as.....

Hate Speech
or
Speech Promoting Violence

In reality......it's more like they don't believe in FREE SPEECH at all. And, it's not limited to the LEFTYs at universities, schools, Silicon Valley, on social media, the news media, the legislature, at work, etc..... LOL They're everywhere.

There's a fight on for the Soul of America.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
The LEFT frequently calls/labels opposing views as.....

Hate Speech
or
Speech Promoting Violence

In reality......it's more like they don't believe in FREE SPEECH at all. And, it's not limited to the LEFTYs at universities, schools, Silicon Valley, on social media, the news media, the legislature, at work, etc..... LOL They're everywhere.

There's a fight on for the Soul of America.

Aloha, Mark
SJW: "Your speech is hateful violence, but our REAL and dollar-damage-quantifiable violence is protected free speech!"

Sometimes I think back to the days before cellphones and 24/7 internet and think to myself, damn things were so much better back then.

The times when you actually had to know where someone was to call them.

Back then you made plans to meet up and that was that. Now you make the plan, then confirm by text before hand, and then text when you get there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top