JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The left has done a fantastic job at anthropomorphizing issues... converting issues into people.

You're not voting for lower taxes, or record-low unemployment, you're voting for low character.
You're not voting against endless foreign wars, gun control, government overreach, and full-spectrum centralized power... you're voting for an orange game show host with weird hair.
You're not for lower taxes, fair trade, and a strong economy, you're for p*ssy-grabbing and infidelity.

2A advocates are baby killers.

Object to lockdowns and being forced to wear a mask? You hate old people and want to kill them.

Deficit hawk? You hate poor people and want to kill them.

Law and order? You hate minorities and, of course, want to kill them. Oh! AND Racist!

We know how it goes. I would hope that people would get wise to it and stop letting good be the enemy of great... it's not. There's never a perfect candidate, they all fall short of what's in our own minds. Nobody is 100% right on every issue ('cept ME) and I fully understand "sending a messege" and not wanting a so-so candidate thinking that they won out of any kind of voter enthusiasm. Sometimes they're just the top tool in the drawer... maybe not the perfect tool for the job, but it'll have to do.

Hell yes. Even in Pierce I would be afraid to put signs in my yard. Some scum "free speech" lover would come by to vandalize my home and cars. Of course if I caught them they would start screaming for the Police to save them from me. To bad I can't start beating one down and say "sorry, they de funded the Cops, so a social worker will be here in a couple hours."

yeah, I know this place in suquamish where they burned down his trump sign in his yard...

^^This is the hope.

Pretty much everyone outside the Puget Sound 'ring' is pretty solid red. Hopefully some of 'Team Blue' is actually seeing what's going on votes for change.

But unfortunately, there seems to be more than a few who are in denial, believe the 'oh, its not that bad' BS, or would rather sink than vote for anything associated with 'Orange Man Bad.'

Outside of the governor, we've got to get some seats back in the legislature...we're like 1 seat away from a supermajority. If they get that, it's pretty much :(:(:(. Every 'gun safety' scheme they can think up will get passed.

Boss

I don't do write in. If I dislike both candidates so much that I cannot find some common ground to hold my nose and vote for one, then I fall back to anti-incumbent.

Creepin', Down a back street on these,
I gots my hot-pockets Cuz n****s want these,
Now as soon as I said it, seems I got sweated,
A gangsta wit Shasta and a Tech-9 tryin' to take mine,

Now you wanna make noise, make noise,
Make a phone call, get my homies comin' like the Gotti boyz.....
Yer a natural, cuz.

Another sad story is the Lt. Governer's top two are both Democrats so there won't even be an R to vote for.....

Not sure how I ended up on their list, but I got a text from the Marko Liias campaign the other day. I was bored so I decided to engage. I figured at the least I would waste someone's time. Not sure if it was him or a volunteer but they stopped responding when the questions got harder.;) Doesn't seem like a good way to earn the votes of potential constituents (even though I had already voted).

Typical slimy responses.

Screenshot_20200803-172650.png
Screenshot_20200805-184148.png
Screenshot_20200805-182811.png

Only Federal intervention, a MASSIVE sea-change in the electorate or SMOD can save us now. Unless somebody finds those tapes of Ferguson and Kreidler spitroasting prepubescent children...

Looks to me like alot of people are worried they will lose their free money, rent, electricity, cell phone, healthcare, and god knows what else. It's totally a big load of bs

Culp doesn't have a snowball chance in hell of beating Inslee. There were a couple candidates [State Senator Fortunato, Dr. Raul Garcia] that might have had a wider attraction to swing voters, and attracted financial support from business and interest groups. At least they could have made it a contest, and both are far more articulate on a wider range of issues.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads