JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
EFd3BQrW4AEVXQw.jpg

Their results might be better, if they tried harder to address mental health issues, esp. in young adults.

But this is more "visible" and probably a lot less effort.
Their results might be better, if they tried harder to address mental health issues, esp. in politicians.

:mad:🤬:mad:😡:mad:🤬:mad:😡:mad:🤬:mad:

It's well past time for me to get the bubblegum outta this bubblegumhole communist state...

And both of those bubblegumbubblegums need to go bubblegum themselves in the bubblegum with a cactus!

Last Edited:
Good article but it didn't detail where the state will harvest the info from, for the yearly BG checks. If I recall it was saving sales data from the passage date of I-1639 going forward. And you wouldn't be on the yearly BG check list until you purchased a firearm. I assume they would also do yearly checks on everyone with a CPL since that should be easy enough. At the time I was thinking you could avoid yearly checks by simply not-purchasing a firearm going forward. While the prospect of not purchasing a firearm really sucks.. some of us already have what we want and aren't interested in jumping through hoops for a new range toy.

If you think their actual goal is "saving lives" or keeping guns out of criminal hands, then you aren't paying attention.
The goal is the regulation and neutering of the law abiding citizen Gun owner. They want a scared and compliant populace to control

In all of this. Oregon, WA, IL, MI included. They (tyrant so and so) will ban, register then confiscate. The writing on the wall should be clear enough, I hope, for all to see. My question is...
When does the "Well rugulated..." part kick in?
Our border to the north will soon be weaponless, leaving that open to a quick seizing by China.
Time to sharpen your sticks folks.

If we could only clean up the corrupt political trash in this state...Voting doesn't do it any longer...And many of the people are worthless media led sheep...
People have to actually use a tool to make it work. Voting is a tool just like any tool. Ignore the tool and it does not magically jump up and come save the day. A LOT of people who do not like what is going on by those in power will not even register. A LOT of those who bother to register either toss their ballot in the trash or they throw their vote away by doing some kind of protest vote. Then they say voting does not work. They are right, when they do not bother it does not magically just "work". In WA state it is so amazingly easy to do that it shows just how bad this is. People will not even register and put a ballot in an envelope. So they make their bed, they can lay in it. Sadly the rest of us are along for the ride or we have to move. There is no other choice.

In all of this. Oregon, WA, IL, MI included. They (tyrant so and so) will ban, register then confiscate. The writing on the wall should be clear enough, I hope, for all to see. My question is...
When does the "Well rugulated..." part kick in?

Our border to the north will soon be weaponless, leaving that open to a quick seizing by China.
Time to sharpen your sticks folks.
I'd say they're regulating the hell out of us. Nice to see how Turd Ferguson and the idiot Inslee are following their oaths to uphold the Constitution

My takeaway was -
The 2023 legislative agenda includes -
1. Redefining 'assault rifle' in existing law to cover all semi-auto rifles; full ban on ownership
2. "Pre-purchase requirement" (ala OR114) - will also evolve into State Gun Registry
3. Remove State Pre-emption (i.e..each jurisdiction can make it's own gun laws)

He suggested 1&2 will likely not survive Constitutional scrutiny; #3 may - as there's no Constitutional guarantee that States have uniform gun laws.

What a cluster.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top