JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And, timing matters...ODD ELECTION YEARS - typically have only 20-30% voter turnout. WA pro2A initiatives have a snowball's chance in hell on even number ballot years with a 70-80% turnout. I know, math is hard. I provided the actual numbers for WA on a couple other threads. Its not about single battles, it is a war and 2A orgs should strategize logically to win AT ANY COST.
. :s0013:

/RANT OFF :s0137:
This is a good point, we need to start preparing initiatives for 2021 NOW.

The problem with that whole two party argument is this...

ONE side, ONE party, ONE ideology is hell bent on disarmament and is ALWAYS openly hostile to our rights.

The other talks a good game and most of the time they are good to is. There are examples out there of the right compromising or supporting something stupid... But 95% of the time the right is your ally

And the only way Washatonians have to combat gun control is to not vote for a certain party.... just sayin we need to vote out these treasonous bassturds then get to work on making our lives more meaningful and get back the freedoms that have been IMPAIRED and INFRINGED for many years.

And to add, I wish it didn't have to be left right D or or decision but it definitely is do not even try and push it on anything else.

Last Edited:
And the only way Washatonians have to combat gun control is to not vote for a certain party.... just sayin we need to vote out these treasonous bassturds then get to work on making our lives more meaningful and get back the freedom that has been IMPAIRED and INFRINGED for many years.

You have to realize that the 3 major counties in WA love his arse because they live with blinders on and are under the rainbow:rolleyes:

I read the thread title and thought....how do people justify voting for these azzholes?

Then I realized something....

I've never met anyone who admitted to voting for EITHER of them. I've met B. Clinton/O'Bama/H. Clinton voters aplenty. But everyone always responds that Inslee and Ferguson are idiots. Lots of Democrats voted McKenna and even Rossi.......which begs the question:

How the phuq did they get elected?

I read the thread title and thought....how do people justify voting for these azzholes?

I've never met anyone who admitted to voting for EITHER of them. I've met B. Clinton/O'Bama/H. Clinton voters aplenty. But everyone always responds that Inslee and Ferguson are idiots. Lots of Democrats voted McKenna and even Rossi.......which begs the question:

Four easy words: "King County Election Fraud."

@Diamondback beat me to it.

April 2005, Washington State
Election Reforms, Vote by Mail Option became Law
Election reforms passed as a result of the close Gubernatorial Race of 2004. For example, voters voting at the polls were required to show ID, and election administrators were provided additional time to process ballots after a general election. In addition, counties were given the option of conducting elections entirely by mail, resulting in more than two- thirds of the counties switching to this method of voting.

Four easy words: "King County Election Fraud."
@Diamondback beat me to it.

April 2005, Washington State
Election Reforms, Vote by Mail Option became Law
Election reforms passed as a result of the close Gubernatorial Race of 2004. For example, voters voting at the polls were required to show ID, and election administrators were provided additional time to process ballots after a general election. In addition, counties were given the option of conducting elections entirely by mail, resulting in more than two- thirds of the counties switching to this method of voting.

Ray

2020 is going to be THE year of Rage Against the Machine, and it ain't looking good at all!

I can only see a few possibilities, 1) the people finally have enough and declare any laws null and void regardless of what the new laws say, and declare mass non compliance!
2) the Law is faced with a choice, go after the people for mass noncompliance, or stand by with their thumbs firmly inserted and do nothing, at which point, the laws are invalid anyway!
3) the People finally take action, and remove the offending politicos ( And a certain Church leaders) and do what must be done!
4) A Case is pressed to SCOTUS and a decision is made by them to ether uphold the 2nd AS WRITTEN, or, the people declare the SCOTUS impotent, and declare Gun Laws Null and void on their own!
All of this has Far Reaching consequences toward our future as a country, and it's past time we took back control of the ball and told the Ref to call a fair game, OR ELSE!

Phocusing on phucking left/right, liberal/conservative, demo/repo IS PART OF THE PROBLEM! If people were TRULY pro firearm, that SH!T wouldn't matter. I see it thread after thread after thread. The variations of "yer a dem/prog/liberal/etc? You libtard, no way you support guns...wah wah wah." Through my red-dot lens, you are either pro rights or pro control. PICK A PHUCKIN SIDE! It is the stated scope of this forum. Not party affiliation, not religion or lack of God in school, not abortion...G. U. N. S. If that's not important to you, get rid of any weapons in your home, move back to where you came from, and GTFO the forum.
:s0109:

And, timing matters...ODD ELECTION YEARS - typically have only 20-30% voter turnout. WA pro2A initiatives have a snowball's chance in hell on even number ballot years with a 70-80% turnout. I know, math is hard. I provided the actual numbers for WA on a couple other threads. Its not about single battles, it is a war and 2A orgs should strategize logically to win AT ANY COST.
. :s0013:

/RANT OFF :s0137:

This is especially sad in states like this. To vote you no longer even need to find a damn stamp any more. You simply fill the thing out and drop it in the mail and that's seems to be too much for many. Many must not remember the days of having to go to your polling station, often stand in line, for the privilege. The they started offering mail in only if you told them you had a reason to ask, kind of like the early days of CC (CPL) here.
Here is WA I often vote for someone with a D next to their name too. If the best choice who can win has a D, they get my vote. I am #1 concerned with 2nd A before anything else. If, and that's a big IF, we could get gun people to vote in block for several elections we could turn this ship. Nothing changes a law maker as fast as watching some others lose that job and power they love. A LOT of them would promptly change their idea's on guns. They would still not believe what they were saying but they would do what was needed to keep their jobs.

A lot of it is gun people who either do not bother to vote, or they write in some name because they have too much integrity and such. So they are voting for the moron who won. Many, and I do mean MANY of them get super angry when you point this out to them but, facts are facts . They helped the moron who they complain about win.

Ain't none of their BS laws going to change, or fix a GD thing. History throughout the U.S. has already made that a fact.

Meaning, every state that decided to have the same or similar laws, have failed.

The issue we have throughout the U.S. are cause by those that create the regulations, close the psych institutions, and slap those who need to be dealt with firmly, but set them free to do it again.

Beating a broken drum.
FUCHING HYPOCRITES, THIEVES, PODIUM BUTT MUNCHERS, AND CLOWNS ARE RUNNING OUR STATE (COUNTRY) INTO THE GROUND.

I can only see a few possibilities, 1) the people finally have enough and declare any laws null and void regardless of what the new laws say, and declare mass non compliance!
/QUOTE]
Currently, we call these people "homeless".

2) the Law is faced with a choice, go after the people for mass noncompliance, or stand by with their thumbs firmly inserted and do nothing, at which point, the laws are invalid anyway!
/QUOTE]
Hence the rise of "sanctuary" anything. See also #1.

3) the People finally take action, and remove the offending politicos ( And a certain Church leaders) and do what must be done!
/QUOTE]
It only takes one to spark a movement, like Rosa Parks. But it hasn't happened yet.

4) A Case is pressed to SCOTUS and a decision is made by them to ether uphold the 2nd AS WRITTEN, or, the people declare the SCOTUS impotent, and declare Gun Laws Null and void on their own!
All of this has Far Reaching consequences toward our future as a country, and it's past time we took back control of the ball and told the Ref to call a fair game, OR ELSE!
CA, NY, an other tyrannical municipalities are quickly helping to make this happen. Just a matter of time, now.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top