JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well that outta work just fine...'Casue criminals just live to obey laws , rules and restrictions.....:rolleyes:
Andy

The goal is to make people felons. Your comment made me think about the word "criminal" just now -- there are things that are obviously criminal. Stealing stuff, mugging people, knifing random people in the street -- the kind of things we instinctively know are wrong. Then there are criminals who didn't notice that the rivet broke and fell out of their mag while within the confines of CA borders, and now they have a mag that holds more than ten rounds. It's hard for me to think of these people as criminals.

Amen to that. One foundation of a tyrannical government is to have so many vague laws available that anyone can be found guilty of a number of crimes at any time so that those laws can then be selectively targeted to gain political power.

Let's see them try to control Liberty

LibertyStateFund.jpg

The only new thing here is the ammo tax. Everything else was out there last year and just never went anywhere. Sounds like they are pushing harder by bringing inslee officially on board. Keep stocking up boys n girls

when, if ever, is it a crime for these unconstitutional laws to be made. i mean literally direct infringement of the constitution. it cracks me up when i listen to this whole dumb impeachment hearing crap and the people who want to take our rights are also the ones saying "we just are defending the constitution"

it is insane how hypocritical these people are.

Maybe this will encourage people to pick up a i1094 petition or two and start collecting signitures.
Sadly, based on what I've seen happening here for the last several years I doubt it. I dont know exactly what our problem is, probably a combination of things like complacency and lack of free time(because most of us actually work for a living) but, we just never show up like the anti 2a do. I get so frustrated because I know a lot of gun guys who flat out refuse to watch or listen to the news because they dont trust it, so they have no idea what's going on.

Oh look, your typical Washington voter

The Supreme Court stated that the "muzzleloader when the 2nd was written" is close to frivolous (meaning a lawyer is hair's breadth away from censure and sanction for making the argument) -- not frivolous-funny like a pussy hat:

Some have made the argument, bordering on the frivolous, that only those arms in existence in the 18th century are protected by the Second Amendment . We do not interpret constitutional rights that way. Just as the First Amendment protects modern forms of communications, e.g., Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union, 521 U. S. 844, 849 (1997) , and the Fourth Amendment applies to modern forms of search, e.g., Kyllo v. United States, 533 U. S. 27, 35–36 (2001) , the Second Amendment extends, prima facie,to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.

Sadly, based on what I've seen happening here for the last several years I doubt it. I dont know exactly what our problem is, probably a combination of things like complacency and lack of free time(because most of us actually work for a living) but, we just never show up like the anti 2a do. I get so frustrated because I know a lot of gun guys who flat out refuse to watch or listen to the news because they dont trust it, so they have no idea what's going on.
a lot of it is divisiveness on other matters than firearms. the 2A community is very diverse and not everyone will get behind someone who will stand for our 2A rights based on other principals of that person.

we NEED everyone to be able to make our stand.

It is pretty sad. Ive been collecting signitures for 1094 and no one even knows about it. Im still running into people that dont know about 1639. Lots of people willing to sign when you put it in their face, even non gun owners.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top