JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
criminals_obey_gun_laws_like.jpg

Aloha, Mark

2020 is going to be THE year of Rage Against the Machine, and it ain't looking good at all!

I can only see a few possibilities, 1) the people finally have enough and declare any laws null and void regardless of what the new laws say, and declare mass non compliance!
2) the Law is faced with a choice, go after the people for mass noncompliance, or stand by with their thumbs firmly inserted and do nothing, at which point, the laws are invalid anyway!
3) the People finally take action, and remove the offending politicos ( And a certain Church leaders) and do what must be done!
4) A Case is pressed to SCOTUS and a decision is made by them to ether uphold the 2nd AS WRITTEN, or, the people declare the SCOTUS impotent, and declare Gun Laws Null and void on their own!
All of this has Far Reaching consequences toward our future as a country, and it's past time we took back control of the ball and told the Ref to call a fair game, OR ELSE!
5. The laws pass, stores somewhat comply. People bubblegum and moan and keep all their guns hidden at home. No one enforces anything unless they are piling on charges or justifing an ERPO. Liberty dies a little more.

Well, when pansies are willing to comply with whatever they shove down your throats. What do you expect?
Sorry but, every time these traitorous pos put out a law there are numerous threads with people talking about how to go along so as to not get in twubble.
WTF.

Regarding ammo, semi auto and mag ban, Who should we be contacting at this point?
You can start here...post #10 with your elected official

and here...post #66 with the people that are sponsoring the bill

Dan

You can start here...post #10 with your elected official

and here...post #66 with the people that are sponsoring the bill

Dan
So just the representative and senator that represents my voting district and the sponsors of the bill? I don't have much of an understanding for how it all works. Last year I contacted EVERYBODY. I don't know if that was overkill or not, It was time consuming. I don't mind, if that's whats needed.

So just the representative and senator that represents my voting district and the sponsors of the bill? I don't have much of an understanding for how it all works. Last year I contacted EVERYBODY. I don't know if that was overkill or not, It was time consuming. I don't mind, if that's whats needed.

Technically, the ones outside your voting power won't care. It's good to make noise, but make the most noise to those who need -- and can get -- your vote. People you can't vote for can just shine you on.

...Last year I contacted EVERYBODY. I don't know if that was overkill or not, It was time consuming. I don't mind, if that's whats needed.

That is outstanding! Keep it up, if you can.

-as @awshoot mentions, the ones out of your district won't care.

However, can't hurt.

Unless it starts getting you down. Then, focus more so on your specific representatives, signing legitimate petitions, getting others to sign legitimate petitions etc

That is outstanding! Keep it up, if you can.

-as @awshoot mentions, the ones out of your district won't care.

However, can't hurt.

Unless it starts getting you down. Then, focus more so on your specific representatives, signing legitimate petitions, getting others to sign legitimate petitions etc
I will. I put a lot of thought into what I wrote last year and have it all saved.

I doubt the reps in my district will care either but it makes me feel better to do something. I dont know how so many people can give up and let this happen. I wish so bad that we where organized/united and really fighting this unconstitutional BS.

I would suspect they first look at the address and post code if you mailed a letter (or included your address in an email) but I don't doubt they can look up your name on the registered voter rolls (though to be fair, that is a presumption I'm making, not something I know for a fact).
I always Email, its just easier. Maybe this year I will Email and send an actual letter to my reps and just email the rest. I never gave an address, I dont need those freeks knowing where I live:D.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top