JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Democrat presidential hopefuls, including Inslee – who is running almost dead last so far on a climate change agenda"
Hopefully he gets into some public debates so more WA voters can see just what an idiot this guy is.

The stupid is strong with Inslee... o_O

375AC79B-4C94-4D00-84B5-1905A66DB50F.jpeg

I can't get my head around how our two states managed to find the biggest sacks of fecal matter available and installed them as Governor. Absolutely boggles the mind. And while I think Kate is the bigger lunatic, crap like this bumps Inslee up on the moron scorecard. :eek:

First post here. I loved the fact that our sheriff, Ozzie Knezovich, said on the news that Inslee should be arrested for obstruction of justice for signing the sanctuary state proclamation, and is a strong supporter of the firearm sanctuary movement.

First post here. I loved the fact that our sheriff, Ozzie Knezovich, said on the news that Inslee should be arrested for obstruction of justice for signing the sanctuary state proclamation, and is a strong supporter of the firearm sanctuary movement.

Welcome Coloradojim, any Sheriff has the authority to curtail the legislative branch and I do hope that one steps up to the plate.;)

This is comical. Inslee and his climate change agenda are a bust and he knows it so now he's trying to change direction. It's like
"Look at me! I'm anti-gun too! Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?"

While the same Sheriff folds on his stance on I-1639. Another no balls Sheriff of Washington.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top