JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Democrat presidential hopefuls, including Inslee – who is running almost dead last so far on a climate change agenda"
Hopefully he gets into some public debates so more WA voters can see just what an idiot this guy is.

The stupid is strong with Inslee... o_O

375AC79B-4C94-4D00-84B5-1905A66DB50F.jpeg

I can't get my head around how our two states managed to find the biggest sacks of fecal matter available and installed them as Governor. Absolutely boggles the mind. And while I think Kate is the bigger lunatic, crap like this bumps Inslee up on the moron scorecard. :eek:

First post here. I loved the fact that our sheriff, Ozzie Knezovich, said on the news that Inslee should be arrested for obstruction of justice for signing the sanctuary state proclamation, and is a strong supporter of the firearm sanctuary movement.

First post here. I loved the fact that our sheriff, Ozzie Knezovich, said on the news that Inslee should be arrested for obstruction of justice for signing the sanctuary state proclamation, and is a strong supporter of the firearm sanctuary movement.

Welcome Coloradojim, any Sheriff has the authority to curtail the legislative branch and I do hope that one steps up to the plate.;)

This is comical. Inslee and his climate change agenda are a bust and he knows it so now he's trying to change direction. It's like
"Look at me! I'm anti-gun too! Hello? Hello? Is anyone there?"

While the same Sheriff folds on his stance on I-1639. Another no balls Sheriff of Washington.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top