JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Insight X2 Laser Sub-Compact (red laser). It is in like new condition and comes w/ original packaging. It sat in a safe under the bed attached to my xd 45. Sold the 45 and my new shield doesn't have a rail. Looking to fund truglo nightsights.
I would consider trading it for a derringer (prefer larger than 22lr) or other things that go bang! Ohh, wait this is not craigslist. I can say it. I want GUNS! Guns, guns, guns and more guns.

Optics planet has this listed for $220 (They have pic's and all the details about it as well). I am asking $150. Let me know what you have for trade and the value you place on it. I have several firearms listed for sale that I could add to a deal and possibly a few others if the mood is right. Browning A-bolt 30/06, Savage 30/06, remington semi auto 30/06 (woodmaster?), Colt frontier scout 22lr (all of them are blued). + a 25 cal raven river gun (stainless looking).

Some things I want:
1. Browning Buckmark rifle.
2. Browning, ruger, kimber 17 hmr.
3. Ruger Gunsight Scout .308
4. Mini reflex / red dot sight.

Last Edited:
There is a LED upgrade kit. Current stats are listed below.

Specifications for EOTech MTV-100-A1 X-2L Sub Compact Laser & Light:
DIMENSIONS: 2.4" L x 1.4" W x 1.6" H
WEIGHT: 1.7 oz. w/batteries
PEAK OUTPUT: 40+ lumens
LAMP TYPE: tungsten halogen, xenon filled (MTV-100-A1)LED (MTV-701-A1)
VISIBLE LASER: - Class IIIa Red

Range 200M
BATTERY TYPE: Lithium(CR2)
VOLTS: 3 Volts from one CR2

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top