JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FYI the 21 foot rule refers to an officer who has their pistol in the holster and is suddenly attacked unexpectedly by an individual running at them with a knife.

When Birk pulled his firearm out and came at a person walking away from them- how can the 21 foot rule still apply?
Exactly! you can see from his dash board camera that he had his gun out right after he exited his cruiser then he aggressively pursued the "VICTIM!" who was walking AWAY from him not presenting a threat.

Look there are good cops and bad cops. Mr. Birks is obviously a bad cop. Please mountainbear don't hold them all so highly a top that pedestal of yours.

Seems to me that you are close to this matter, in denial, and expecting some new smoking gun testimony that quite frankly probably doesn't exist.

It sure looks like for whatever reason Mr. Birks wanted to kill somebody that day and looked for an excuse to do so. That's a lot worst then just p poor judgement, that's psychotic behavior. Mountainbear if you are close to this and know officer Birk and believe him to be a good guy I feel for you but this fact does not make him inocent of anything.

A public execution of this scumbag would be nice to see, but it won't happen. At least not until SHTF and a lot of starving, armed and angry people decide to fight back. If I was a cop I'd want to see this Birk lowlife brought to justice just for that reason alone.

A very sad situation. Not surprising in the least though. Cops that murder and get away with it are nothing new. Hence the crackdown on recording cops in public. A corrupt government requires complicit accomplices.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top