JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is "pretty much" mean that it will be needed on other calibers?

I run a 30 caliber can on my .556 and it works great. With a 30 cal can I can use it on my hunting rifles too.

Well that is the only thing I have planned for it, is that one AR. I could use on a 5.56 too.

Since I don't have any 30 cal stuff, I prefer to stick the smaller 5.56 can, some of those 30 cals cans can get up there.

The omega is also pretty short and from a trustworthy company. You can also change the end caps on the Omega. Silencerco will be releasing a 5.56 endcap for the suppressor. The biggest issue is that it's a brand new can and doesn't have much in the way of reviews yet.

I would look at the YHM Ti 5.56 can at 12 oz it's quite a bit lighter and if you are not mounting on a SBR 18oz is going to suck at the end of a 16" barrel. Heavier suppressor will also have an more of an effect on POA POI shift.

I would not buy a rifle suppressor that is able to be taken apart unless it was a 22. It's really not needed. If you look up AAC 51t wobble make sure you understand the complaints before purchasing. I have no personal experience with AAC other than what I have read. I do have experience with YHM, Surefire, SWR. I prefer my Surefire Mini to the YHM. I like the mounting system better and overall I like the Surefire can better. But the YHM Ti cans are really nice.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top