JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm contemplating a purchase, but I need some advice.

Is $800 too much to ask for a very lightly used (brand new, IMO) H&K P2000 V3(SA/DA/Decocker) in .357 Sig?

Everything from the factory is included.

I'd very much appreciate your input.

Judging from what I have seen selling,a "smoking" deal would be $600,and I personally think $800 is a bit too much,so somewhere in between would work,your comfort level should dictate what a good price is....

Go to Gunbroker,and do a search for auctions that have closed in the past month,that'll give you a really good idea of the actual market value...

I agree with the last post that the .357sig Hk p2000 is a little hard to find. But i dont think this justifys charging 800 for it. If its been used at all then it is no longer a "new" gun although it my be in excellent condition. I paid 880.00 for mine new (in 9mm) with the packing grease, so that should give you an idea. Im selling it now for 700.00 with extras if your interested (250 rounds through it and in excellent condition). If your going to buy a used gun i would recommend get a value publication. Blue book publications is a widely used book, but keep in mined that it is just a ball park figure thats quoted and the actual value of the pistol will vary with region, caliber variant etc. Good luck with your purchase.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top