JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow! That raises so many concerns on so many levels.

I can't wait for the media to proclaim this technology as the best thing since sliced bread.
You can be assured the media will roll it out with appropriate fanfare benefiting mankind.

I fear the cost of this technology will price these smart guns out of reach for the average Joe. In that case only the elite will enjoy the right of self defense.

Being that we have a new generation of electronic technology every few years, I wonder what else is coming down the pike?

I assume you read this in the article;
"You may recall that New Jersey's "smart gun" mandate goes into effect the moment a single example is offered for commercial sale anywhere in the United States."

Every time a "smart gun" article comes up, I'm making sure to share the patent info.
Along with a bit of "it's only a matter of time until a bored hacker makes an app to turn it off. Or worse, cause the gun to fire remotely without the owner having any control!!" for those on the gun-control side who don't know much about how guns work.

Every time a "smart gun" article comes up, I'm making sure to share the patent info.
Along with a bit of "it's only a matter of time until a bored hacker makes an app to turn it off. Or worse, cause the gun to fire remotely without the owner having any control!!" for those on the gun-control side who don't know much about how guns work.

It will take only a few hours after the first one hits consumer hands.

but then, having gotten rid of the heritage seed stock and now finding the smart tree deffective, there goes everything since you can never go back.

If these are the answer to all gun violence and theft, when will the police be mandated to start carrying these?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top