JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just received an email notifying that Inline Fabrication in Eugene, OR is offering a 15% off sale starting today through Cyber Monday. Use the code BLACKFRIDAY18 at checkout.

If you are a reloader, and not familiar with this business and their product offerings, do yourself a favor and check out their stuff at www.inlinefabrication.com. I have been 100% pleased with the products and service I have received from them. No affiliation other than a satisfied repeat customer.

I for one was an early enthusiastic customer of their lighting system long ago. The early design with the frame mounted strips was cheerfully replaced with an ungraded small bright bulb fitted to mount in the center of the Dillon tool head. Perfect!!!

I for one was an early enthusiastic customer of their lighting system long ago. The early design with the frame mounted strips was cheerfully replaced with an ungraded small bright bulb fitted to mount in the center of the Dillon tool head. Perfect!!!

Yes, I really like their lighting systems; I run them on both my Dillon 550 and my Forster co-ax. I also like their quick change top plates, especially if you have limited bench space, so you can rotate different devices through the same bench area. I have four different presses on these, along with mounts for a Dillon super swage, an RCBS bench mounted primer tool, and a small bench vice. Have two (and just ordered a third) of the flush mount base mounting plates that install into a recess routed into the bench top. So if you want your bench space clear of all the presses and tools/accessories typically mounted in a reloading area, it only takes a minute to remove things, or swap them around to change the configuration for what operation you are working on at the time. And given the design, it is very solidly mounted. The quick change top plates is a really slick idea and has helped to keep my work area less cluttered (if I also do my part :))

impressive reloading set up....would appreciate photos to lust over....er, uhhh.....evaluate for qualitative space utilitization and layout design...yeah, that's it....

impressive reloading set up....would appreciate photos to lust over....er, uhhh.....evaluate for qualitative space utilitization and layout design...yeah, that's it....

Sure thing. I am working on a little project now, and the area is a little cluttered at the moment, but within the next couple weeks it should be done. I will try to take some photos and post them up in the thread about reloading benches/areas in that section here on NW Firearms.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top