JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The carbine was a restoration project that I never completed. The receiver is marked 737XXX and barrel is marked 12-44 so I think this is a late war issue. I chose it because it still had the original push button style safety and not the later lever style. Its hard to remember but I think the only thing left it needs to be completely Inland is the barrel band and flip sight. This would represent an early war issue. I do have the adjustable sight and an Inland magazine catch that I never installed. The wood stock is an early model thin 2 rivet handguard set that is marked HI with a flaming bomb on the oiler area. I replaced the round bolt with an Inland flat bolt. I have 4 original 15 round magazines from various wartime manufacturers and 2 30 round aftermarket magazines in a banana clip. I have 150 rounds of ammo including 100 rounds of Lake City 1953 in their original boxes. The Lake City ammo is probably worth $100 by itself. The mag pouch is original. It was my father's who was a Marine 0311 at the end of WW2 and China post war. sold

M1Carbine.jpg
M1CarbineInland.jpg