JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Inland M1 Carbine with 4 15 rd and 2 30 rd magazines and 1 box of PMC ammunition. I don't shoot this one anymore so I am wondering if there is any interest in it. It is an Inland but I have partially restored it to WW2 correct appearance. It has the flat bolt and push button safety and correct slim stock. The rear flip sights and barrel band are reproductions. Its been so long since I have played with it I do not remember what else I have done with it.

$600 ftf around PDX area.

345.jpg
M1Carbine-1.jpg

Year of manufacture if you would please.

SN 737XXX so it is around 1943. No import marks on the barrel. It says Inland General Motors Div 12-44 and there is a P on it as well. I guess with the later barrel date it was refurbished at some point, probably when they put the adjustable sights and "pot belly" stock on it.

Found a sling and found the adjustable rear sight which is marked IR CO. Also foune a magazine catch marked EI and the 15 rd mags are marked UQ, RC, BW, and IA. Also, The magazine pouch was my dad's who was a USMC grunt in the Pacific in WW2 if anyone was wondering if that was a repro.

Sale suspended due to lack of interest... :(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.