JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Don't see how 44 can get any traction, it's allready been litigated by SCOTUS, how can a State defy a lawful and binding adjudicated finding by SCOTUS? Would that constitute a breach of feducerary duty? In fact, failing to uphold a lawful exective order by any state/ public employee would also fall under that finding? How about we move to proceedings against those traitors! Let' charge Gov'ness Kate and her Nazi cronies, set a president and go after the rest of the bloody bunch!

Two words: Sanctuary Cities

States have already made it clear they can, and will, defy any federal law they don't agree with. Why should they bother complying when our government refuses to punish them for such violations? There should be governors and mayors around the country in prison right now and states' funding cut off, but our weak-azz POS government simply won't do it. No, we can't rely on them following federal law or even a SCOTUS ruling - it's already been made very clear that they simply don't give a sh!t. The government, when dealing with another government, is toothless. When dealing with us, well, that's another story.

Awesome reply etrain16, and here in lies the problem. Isn't there a mechanism in our constitution that provides a means for the people to remove traitors and colabrators alike? The bigger question, why has no one started such proceedngs! And to play by Alsinky rules, we should be using Admirality law, really stick it to them!
What about the charges for sedition? We have proof enough against many to make that stick as well, why are we not pushing for that, would sure make Billionares a rare breed!

Last Edited:
Two words: Sanctuary Cities

States have already made it clear they can, and will, defy any federal law they don't agree with. Why should they bother complying when our government refuses to punish them for such violations? There should be governors and mayors around the country in prison right now and states' funding cut off, but our weak-azz POS government simply won't do it. No, we can't rely on them following federal law or even a SCOTUS ruling - it's already been made very clear that they simply don't give a sh!t. The government, when dealing with another government, is toothless. When dealing with us, well, that's another story.
Maybe gun safes should be declared "Sanctuary Zones"?

Random picture for no particular reason...
iur.jpeg

Bloomberg ,money?

You can see on the details page it was a Daniel Gibbs donating the $50,000. In-state donation. I see a Neurosurgeon and neurologist named Daniel Gibbs in Oregon but dont know if that is the one that donated
Oregon Secretary Of State

I cant find any connections between gibbs and bloomberg.

But given the Chief Petitioner is from Washington DC, It could also be a made up name to pretend it is an in-state donation. But Bloomberg tends to donate with his name on it. I think he likes us to know he is in charge of this state.

Interesting that Oregon allows out of state people to petition for ballot initiatives. seems totally appropriate

You can see on the details page it was a Daniel Gibbs donating the $50,000. In-state donation. I see a Neurosurgeon and neurologist named Daniel Gibbs in Oregon but dont know if that is the one that donated
Oregon Secretary Of State

I cant find any connections between gibbs and bloomberg.

But given the Chief Petitioner is from Washington DC, It could also be a made up name to pretend it is an in-state donation. But Bloomberg tends to donate with his name on it. I think he likes us to know he is in charge of this state.

Interesting that Oregon allows out of state people to petition for ballot initiatives. seems totally appropriate

There can be nothing good come out of allowing non resident's influencing anything in oregon

Need to build the wall between call and ore

Just North of the Bay area would be fine with me, roundabouts where Jefferson State should begin. I'd be OK with letting Californians south of that border come here for work (green card required) or play, but would require them to bear arms at all times and would require the arms have standard capacity mags of at least 30 rounds, pistol grips, adjustable stocks, threaded barrels, etc., and a minimum 500 rounds of ammo each person. Children under 12 a would be allowed a 22 instead. If they can't tolerate that (just like I can't bring my favorite toys there) then they can go to Chicage, Detroit, DC, Mass or NY instead

Please if anyone is going to a rally against 43/44 please leave the hardware home. The media will be looking for opportunity to scare their viewers with you hardware; please dress as if you are going to church. Thanks for thinking about this.

Excellent idea. But you know there will be those jack wagons who feel they need to make their 2A point and will come all tactically strapped. The media will then descend on them like flies on sh*t and that is what will be up on social media and the 6 pm news.

Excellent idea. But you know there will be those jack wagons who feel they need to make their 2A point and will come all tactically strapped. The media will then descend on them like flies on sh*t and that is what will be up on social media and the 6 pm news.

Part of the reason why I really question the effectiveness of these rallies. Just a handful of people that can't seem to control themselves end up representing the entire movement - which the media, of course runs with, and the rest of the message is completely lost. Instead, all the folks in PDX, etc. see are a few tacticool 'operators' acting like fools and simply giving more ammunition to the anti's to hate gun owners. I swear, some gun owners are our own worst enemies. I honestly think they don't consider the ultimate negative impact they have on public perception - which means our hopes of turning people to our side is harmed.

Giving up gun rights with rising anti-semitism in Europe; 1939 all over again.
Europe's Jews Facing Anti-Semitism Unseen 'Since the Second World War'
Do Jewish Oregonian's want to give up their gun rights under 43 as they did 1939? I think one of the promotes of the 43 is a Rabbi? Unbelievable!

I like to listen to Dennis Prager, who himself is a Jew. He has noted many times on his show how dumbfounded he is that Jews in America (and other parts of the world) support politics, politicians and laws that could, under certain circumstances, lead them into a 2nd holocaust. For some reason, they don't seem to learn from history.

Don't see how 44 can get any traction, it's allready been litigated by SCOTUS, how can a State defy a lawful and binding adjudicated finding by SCOTUS? Would that constitute a breach of feducerary duty? In fact, failing to uphold a lawful exective order by any state/ public employee would also fall under that finding? How about we move to proceedings against those traitors! Let' charge Gov'ness Kate and her Nazi cronies, set a president and go after the rest of the bloody bunch!

You do remember that the Left coast can do anything they want to, federal or any other rules do not apply here. They are toe special...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seems like the signature gathering thing is just like kids taking test in high school these days.

"Did not get enough signatures ?? Oh you have 5 days to turn in 1,000 more so you can qualify. "

Tough f sh*t you did not get enough valid signatures. Your petition is denied, start all over again.

When my kids were in high school 13 plus years ago, they got to take tests several times until they passed. Them old bastard teachers I had would fail you if you got your comma in the wrong spot and not let you have do overs.

Just like all the online diploma mills. I actually had to go to a college, go to classes, and labs and show up for real tests. Not so much any more.

Exactly, schools teach the students (indoctrinate) to be so much gooder no matter how wrong their answers are (common core math)....

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads