JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The one fear that's holding these clowns back is the threat of violence from the right, and they are rightly concerned there. They know they are pushing things right to the edge, the only problem is they do not know exactly where that edge is, so they are holding back a little. Look at the demo from back east that slipped up and basically spilled the beans on their plans, they KNOW we are armed, and that's why they gold back just a little, coming they can sneak one in under the radar, a little bit at a time, until they are in a position to take every thing!
These bubblegummers had better be careful, they try this chit in 2020, things might be a lot more difficult for them! And we may be in the middle of Doin Patriot Stuff by then, so...........

They are to stupid to experience fear

I was thinking along the same lines, which, I think, is why you're hearing nothing but complete silence from politicians in Oregon on this. I agree, I think this proposed ballot measure oversteps the plans they have in Salem, too much, too fast, is likely to get pushback at the polls.

The other side of this is what you mentioned before, this is an election year, so the politicos are remaining silent on the gun issue, for now! I suspect this is why we havnt heard from Bloody Kate or Knute on any thing important! Trouble is, Knute has to come out of the gun closet some time!

The anti politicians are playing it smart. Remain silent and let the voters bring this into law. Then they have an out when thousands of Oregonians are turned into felons overnight because they did not know that their 22cal target rifle with a wooden thumb hole stock is now considered a military style assault rifle.

Okay... time to put your money where your mouth is. Some pro-gun group is going to hire (or have) a high end dedicated attorney to object to this "Ballot Inititive Title" through the Oregon Supreme Court. Who is it and will you back them? If this gets to the ballot box I am concerned it may pass.

I have a couple of Benjamins to donate to the cause, and my Freedom. What say you?

Any viable counter to this nightmare can, and in some cases already has been, received funding from this household. Every living soul here, adults and children, is a member of the NRA. Yours-truly is a member and contributor to several others (e.g., OFF, ASA, et al.). And we've contributed to the opposition to one Kate Brownstain, but that is another topic.

So, is there some other group that needs support and funding for this fight? Point me in the right direction and, most assuredly, it will be done. All of us working together can make a difference. :)

I'm thinking that if this goes to the polls the pro=gun middle and conservatives will come out of the wood work and vote a bunch of bums out of office. I hope so.

This IP 43 does not illuminate to the public that there is a loss of privacy, freedom and potential property. These last three points are good things in our life which would be lost if IP 43 were to be come law. What else would be lost?

This IP 43 does not illuminate to the public that there is a loss of privacy, freedom and potential property. These last three points are good things in our life which would be lost if IP 43 were to be come law. What else would be lost?
potato peelers knives and house hold chemicals, just look at england we are next!

31271293_10216932275199306_2981885185320026112_n.jpg
Typical Oregonian "do good-er"

We need to be positioned to capture signature violations from the first day through the last. I intend to be a "friendly" so as to allow the gatherer to hang him or herself while I record the activity for "posterity". If I need to I'll even wear a "pussy hat" to make them more comfortable.

We need to be positioned to capture signature violations from the first day through the last. I intend to be a "friendly" so as to allow the gatherer to hang him or herself while I record the activity for "posterity". If I need to I'll even wear a "pussy hat" to make them more comfortable.

Ok boys and girls, let's link up and run counter ops surveillance of all the gatherers! Let's have a group "Trained" to ask questions of the gatherers to get them to make untrue statements in front of cameras! Let's catch them, and let them hang themselves!

In the mean time, I'm sure hoping the challenges can at least drag out the court, I would imagine there are at least 4 super hard core challenges that would likely drag the court out, here's hoping we can get them to do that! We van pretty much count on the court letting this stand as is, and in cohoots with the A.G. I bet they have already ruled, just waiting for the formalities!

Cahoots is absolutely correct! Kate Brown first introduced this group in a press conference prior to the last election, then held another one with them to kick the effort off shortly after the election. Funny how they can twist separation of church and state to suit their whims.

Cahoots is absolutely correct! Kate Brown first introduced this group in a press conference prior to the last election, then held another one with them to kick the effort off shortly after the election. Funny how they can twist separation of church and state to suit their whims.
Speaking of which, has anyone who filed a complaint with the IRS heard anything about their tax exempt status? With the time, effort and facilities use, one would think they could be in jeopardy of losing their tax exempt status...

Speaking of which, has anyone who filed a complaint with the IRS heard anything about their tax exempt status? With the time, effort and facilities use, one would think they could be in jeopardy of losing their tax exempt status...

Nope, haven't heard anything back from the IRS.

If you are planning to observe and track you will have to go to populated areas that allow simple easy freedom of movement and guarantees a large body of fresh signatures. Get out of your vehicles and get on foot and forget for a moment that you are not another contributing member of society to play in line.

Areas likely to be the biggest providers of signatures:
Portland/Metro
Eugene
Salem

Any blue county with a high population density with easy access to amenities.
Report locations later of where a signature was gathered and if possible make a GPS mark of it using any app that can geocache. Can be used later to identify hot spots and routes etc...

Check areas such as:

MAX lines and on MAX - I recall a couple years ago being asked to sign some random petition while traveling
Coffee shops
Parks and Recreational areas
High foot traffic attraction areas such as water front or public attractions

Reminder:

They have been trained to sign and not a lot has been omitted online openly and very likely they could have been tipped off from monitoring ANY anti IP43 groups, pages, sites or social media accounts. Think like they would and even fit the role of blending in, don't make questions too obvious and don't get baited into reactions from any anti-gun propaganda. They'll surely be looking to work quick and get thru as many signatures as possible in a quick time frame but that doesn't mean all of them will be completely blind to counter signature gatherers as we are well aware they likely know just by how you dress and act that you would be resistance. FFS WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT GET DRAWN INTO A DEBATE OR BECOME AGITATED AS THIS WILL LIKELY BE USED AS AMMO AGAINST WARDING OFF IP43 AND ENSURING IT DOES END UP ON THE NOVEMBER BALLOT. THEY WILL USE IT AS PROPAGANDA AGAINST ALL OF US.

DO NOT FORGET TO HAVE ELECTRONIC EVIDENCE SUCH AS PHOTOS OR VIDEOS AND THEY MUST HAVE VALID ID TO SHOW THEY ARE GATHERERS.

DO NOT: Gloat or brag online or reveal intentions on social medias before or after conducting an OP. OPSEC IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Reference material:

Oregon Secretary of State: Circulator Training

It is against the law for circulators to:

• Circulate a petition containing a false signature.
    • Make false statements to anyone who signs the petition or requests information about it.
    • Try to obtain the signature of a person who is not qualified to sign the petition.
    • Offer money or anything of value to another person to sign or not sign the petition.
    • Sell or offer to sell signature sheets.
    • Write, alter, correct, clarify or obscure any information about a signer unless the signer initials after the change is made.
      • A circulator may assist a disabled signer who requests assistance completing their printed name, address and date signed.
    • For initiative, referendum and candidate nominating petitions, accept compensation to circulate a petition that is based on the number of signatures obtained.
Violations of the circulator requirements may result in conviction of a felony, with a fine of up to $125,000 and/or prison for up to five years, in accordance with ORS 260.715.

Most importantly:

DO NOT violate any state or local laws or federal laws in the process.
Be safe, be smart.

Last Edited:
Good thing this got pushed back until summer break. Give all those imperious little sh* a chance to get offended by something/someone else.

BTW there was a "Mom's Demand Action" rally at the Carousel in Salem on Saturday. The paper said 70 people were there, LOL. I didn't even know what it was, I almost walked right into the middle of it and bought a hot dog from them (they had hot dogs). Also, FWIW, it looks like they've adopted orange as their color. So, should make them easy to spot going forward..

For those of us in Salem/Keizer, we can safely assume they are going to canvas the Waterfront for signatures. With all those Mom's and little kids on the carousel it will be real easy to find sympathetic voters. Plus, it does get busy for 4th of July and for River Rock.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads