JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Probably the same types of "shooters" who dump a bunch of crap at shooting sites and then bubblegum when the sites get shut down.
Agreed, was dismayed at the state of, and the volume of both trash at the pits, as well as the graffiti on various solid objects (rocks, blocks, signs) along the road, which largely looked like it was applied by more "liberal minded" types

Yep, that's already been noted in this thread but thanks for reiterating for those looking for updates.;)

Wonder how long this will be running before some C/L Nazi flags it...:eek::eek::eek:

Wouldn't you know that this craigslist ad lasted for six hours before the Nazis flagged it.

"Sign I-1094
If you have not already signed the paper copy of petition I-1094 (repeals I-1639) please do so NOW. <br>
<br>
This is a grassroots movement so no Billionaires are funding our efforts, just law abiding citizens who want our rights back!!!<br>
<br>
Go to any LGS and sporting goods store and look for the people gathering signatures. <br>
<br>
There is an electronic signature site but NO ONLINE signing is accepted!!! You MUST sign a paper copy only!!!<br>
<br>
We have until December 27th to get the petition turned into the SOS office.<br>
<br>
Thank you for helping recapture our 2A right that has been whittled away.'

Wouldn't you know that this craigslist ad lasted for six hours before the Nazis flagged it.

"Sign I-1094
If you have not already signed the paper copy of petition I-1094 (repeals I-1639) please do so NOW. <br>
<br>
This is a grassroots movement so no Billionaires are funding our efforts, just law abiding citizens who want our rights back!!!<br>
<br>
Go to any LGS and sporting goods store and look for the people gathering signatures. <br>
<br>
There is an electronic signature site but NO ONLINE signing is accepted!!! You MUST sign a paper copy only!!!<br>
<br>
We have until December 27th to get the petition turned into the SOS office.<br>
<br>
Thank you for helping recapture our 2A right that has been whittled away.'

AND it in no way violated the Craigslist prohibited post terms from what I can tell...

Reposted under learning event

Awesome!!! I made another post in community

48CF3DBD-7E03-4C95-B463-131C1944F82D.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads